Round 9 vs GWS Reserved Seats Access | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 9 vs GWS Reserved Seats Access

YinnarTiger

Tiger Legend
May 2, 2007
Gippsland

Round 9 vs GWS GIANTS | 7:25pm Saturday May 15 Marvel Stadium

Reserved seat members with Marvel Stadium access will be eligible to redeem a $0 member ticket from next Tuesday May 11. On-sale times can be found below:
1pm - Level 2
• Club XIII
• MCC
• Premiership Circle Great Southern Stand
• Premiership Circle Olympic Stand
3pm - Level 1 and General Reserved
• Punt Rd Boundary
• Premiership Circle Ponsford Stand
• All other access members

Members will be communicated all information from Wednesday May 5 via email.

Reactions: 1 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Unless you pay you will end up in the clouds while the bottom deck is vacant.

Really pisses me off whenever I go to that dump, the top decks are full and the terraces are vacant.

DS

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Unless you pay you will end up in the clouds while the bottom deck is vacant.

Really pisses me off whenever I go to that dump, the top decks are full and the terraces are vacant.

DS
Roaming Tiger members only get GA, right?

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Roaming Tiger members only get GA, right?

Yep, not sure how that will work.

I ended up buying better tickets for the StKilda game, they cost plenty and I bought 4 but they were Row B with no-one in Row A - that was an away game but I have away access in Melbourne so presume it is similar.

You watch, the GWS game will have heaps of fans in the upper levels of Chernobyl and Level 1 will be vacant. I would have thought not a good look on TV but there you go, the AFL don't seem to care. I realised long ago that the fans at the ground are basically decoration for the TV coverage, that being the case give us seats where the ground looks like it is full.

DS

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
What a farce. I need to know that I will be sitting as far away from Ridley as possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
What a farce. I need to know that I will be sitting as far away from Ridley as possible.
Well when you buy my ticket you just make sure it it is up the other end of the ground. But make sure I get the best ticket.

Reactions: 1 user

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
I wanna know how much it will cost us to upgrade to a L1 seat. I'm not gonna do nosebleeds. I checked ticketmaster and the game isn't even listed on their website.

come with me, I'll sneak you into level 1 through cunning guile and sheer chutzpah

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
anyone get the club email with barcodes for Brisbane tix round 10?

Ticketmaster isnt recognising my barcodes???

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013

Round 9 vs GWS GIANTS | 7:25pm Saturday May 15 Marvel Stadium

Reserved seat members with Marvel Stadium access will be eligible to redeem a $0 member ticket from next Tuesday May 11. On-sale times can be found below:
1pm - Level 2
• Club XIII
• MCC
• Premiership Circle Great Southern Stand
• Premiership Circle Olympic Stand
3pm - Level 1 and General Reserved
• Punt Rd Boundary
• Premiership Circle Ponsford Stand
• All other access members

Members will be communicated all information from Wednesday May 5 via email.

Assume this includes Punt Road balcony members too? Only shows Boundary there at 3pm not Balcony but we are reserved seat members too?

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
My email says that 2021 club access members will have the opportunity to redeem a $0 reserved general reserve ticket. Now, this is a home game. I am a reserved bay member (Roaming Tiger) and that means I normally just reserve a ticket in M1 or M2 at the MCG each week, that's level 1. For a home game I reckon I should be able to get a $0 level 1 ticket at chernobyl. Like for like? I don't think being up the top at chernobyl is like for like at all.

The top deck will be chockers and level 1 will be vacant. The way they offer tickets at that crappy ground is a farce.

DS

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
My email says that 2021 club access members will have the opportunity to redeem a $0 reserved general reserve ticket. Now, this is a home game. I am a reserved bay member (Roaming Tiger) and that means I normally just reserve a ticket in M1 or M2 at the MCG each week, that's level 1. For a home game I reckon I should be able to get a $0 level 1 ticket at chernobyl. Like for like? I don't think being up the top at chernobyl is like for like at all.

The top deck will be chockers and level 1 will be vacant. The way they offer tickets at that crappy ground is a farce.

DS

TODAY.jpg

I interpret "General Reserved" as General Admission (Level 3).

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Got this. Level 1 is ok, but probably end up in the Cheer Squad. Doesn't say if you can upgrade to Level 2 or anything. Bit of a shambles this whole round 9 thing.

As you are likely aware, our Round 9 home game against the GIANTS next Saturday evening 7:25pm May 15 is to be played at Marvel Stadium. Access to ticketing will take place via a ticket on-sale.

2021 eligible reserved seat members will have the opportunity to redeem a $0 Level 1 ticket from 3pm (AEST) Tuesday May 11 via Ticketmaster*. Members must follow this process to attend the match with their membership.

*Subject to change. Tickets limited and subject to availability. Transaction limit of ten (10) tickets available. Excluding members 2+ behind in payments. No guest passes available. General Public tickets available from 1pm Wednesday May 12. Tickets must be purchased/redeemed in advance as there will not be any ticket sales at the venue.

To successfully redeem a ticket, members will need to use their 2021 membership barcode to redeem a ticket online (membership cards can not be used to scan in) as well as the barcodes of any other members you wish to sit with. Please note, members can only access tickets with members of the same membership category.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Looking at the tickets available, anything other than top deck, excluding the first few rows (premium apparently), you have to pay for. I'm a reserved bay member (Roaming Tiger) and if this was at the MCG I would get M1 or M2 on Level 1. Now I'm looking at being up top unless I pay more.

It just isn't good enough.

Hope they're not wondering why crowds are down.

DS