Round Whatever. The Other Games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round Whatever. The Other Games.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Well, if the Dogs can’t beat Port Bogelaide tonight at Not Normal Stadium then that’s them done I reckon. They won’t be winning it from outside the top 4 this time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
what a shambles of a season. I just cannot stand watching these games without crowds. Awful.
It’s terrible Stan Ridgeway. Even the players look and sound like they’ve lost interest - and I’m talking about those in the finals. Dangerfield talked about it this week.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Interesting to see how the dogs midfield goes. Been off the boil for the past 4-5 weeks

Reactions: 1 user

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Have always thought English has potential but gee he was hopeless in that first quarter.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
*smile* i hate port
They better get real fixture next year not like this year. One hard game and then 4 easy games .
Ports last 8 games Carlton Adelaide gws Collingwood Stkilda Melb hawthorn Sydney

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
How bad is this as a spectacle? How can anyone enjoy the stand rule? Worse how can anyone think it hasn’t changed the game?

Reactions: 9 users