RUOK ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

RUOK ?

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Today is RUOK day, especially important given what we are all going through. We may differ in opinions sometimes but we are all sharing what this pandemic is bringing to our lives. Please call and text your friends and family and check on how they are and let us all know on here ..RUOK ?

Personally I am sick of it and being involved in the healthcare sector a little fearful of what the next few months will bring, but generally I am doing ok.

What about you?

Reactions: 5 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Today is RUOK day, especially important given what we are all going through. We may differ in opinions sometimes but we are all sharing what this pandemic is bringing to our lives. Please call and text your friends and family and check on how they are and let us all know on here ..RUOK ?

Personally I am sick of it and being involved in the healthcare sector a little fearful of what the next few months will bring, but generally I am doing ok.

What about you?
Cheers Sintiger, it's such a simple thing to do, and can be so beneficial.

PS. On first seeing the thread title I thought it was was Ruck typo.

Reactions: 1 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015

What about you?

Thanks for asking @Sintiger ..... no doubt like others, I've experienced periods of depression over the journey of my life and though I don’t struggle as I once did..... living in these times is a bit of a challenge.

Though we can't see a lot of family and friends right at the moment, it’s good to be reminded that they're only a phone call away. Btw... Spuds anniversary today too:(

Ps... thanks for whatever it is you do in health care. Got friends working in ICU's and I don't know how they do it to be honest.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Great thread Sin...

As for me I'm finding this extended lockdown challenging., Work is fine, walking the dog is fine and I catch up with my kid for exercise every week. But we won't get the numbers down so feelings of "what's it all for" are lurking around my head. Rationally I know we still need social controls even with vaccination to protect the healthcare sector but even so.

Also my mum has late onset dementia and she lives with her husband up near Canberra - I should have gone to see her early in the year after I got back from OS, but was busy etc - we are always busy - so didn't go and who knows when now.

The weather's getting warmer so that's good.

Reactions: 3 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Great thread Sin...

As for me I'm finding this extended lockdown challenging., Work is fine, walking the dog is fine and I catch up with my kid for exercise every week. But we won't get the numbers down so feelings of "what's it all for" are lurking around my head. Rationally I know we still need social controls even with vaccination to protect the healthcare sector but even so.

Also my mum has late onset dementia and she lives with her husband up near Canberra - I should have gone to see her early in the year after I got back from OS, but was busy etc - we are always busy - so didn't go and who knows when now.

The weather's getting warmer so that's good.
Same here Ant. I've actually had these last 2 weeks as A/L and haven't been able to do or go anywhere except for essential shopping. Waste of days. I suppose we're forced to wear the mask in the office during the oncoming heat which won't be easy. Just hoping the light at the end of the tunnel isn't too far away.

Let's also not forget RIP Spud.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

checkside

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2005
Australia
I’m surprised there there isn’t more threads like this on here.
Is there anyone else who isn’t okay?
You can always reach out to me.