Russia Invades Ukraine | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Russia Invades Ukraine

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Brian Berletic gives us an update on milt advances world wide. He really knows his stuff
some disagree.

Berletic’s publications have also come under the gunsight of social media firms amid their effort to combat disinformation campaigns in recent years.

Last year, Facebook removed the Land Destroyer, the New Atlas, and the New Eastern Outlook pages for engaging in “coordinated inauthentic behaviour.”

The first two pages said they are Bangkok-based, while the latter listed an address in Moscow. They appeared to be under the same network of self-styled news outlets.

Their Twitter accounts, as well as those belonging to Berletic himself, were also suspended, though the blogs remain accessible on the internet.

In 2016, Berletic also urged his supporters to harass BBC’s British journalist Jonathan Head for his coverage of King Bhumibol’s life and death.

“Groups able to organize and peacefully control a crowd could also follow him around and make his life as difficult as a liar’s life should be,” Berletic wrote. “Heckle him, make him uncomfortable, make him look bad, but don’t be “’red shirts’” and resort to violence.”

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Brian Berletic gives us an update on milt advances world wide. He really knows his stuff

US Threatens Missiles, Jets, and now Crimea, US Sees (Seeks) War with China by 2025

Update on Russian military operations in Ukraine for February 1, 2023 + US and
its potential war with China by 2025.
* Western media begins preparing public for the fall of Bakhmut;

Recent Ukrainian losses is being used to call for more weapon shipments to
Ukraine including calls for missiles and jets;
* Arms shipments are being accompanied by calls for arming Ukraine for taking
Crimea;
* A 2013 US government-funded poll found that most people in Crimea identify as
Russian or Crimean (not Ukrainian) and a majority leaned in favor of
associating with Russia, not the EU;
* Announced arms shipments and threats toward Crimea represents the West's
attempt to find leverage over Russia as Ukraine suffers growing setbacks on
the battlefield;
* At the same time, the US appears to be preparing for war with China over
Taiwan;
* The US is out of time in terms of encircling and containing both Russia and
China, forcing it to commit to increasingly reckless policies to achieve its
objectives;

This sounds like huge Russian propoganda. He simply cannot know the detail that he is professing to say. By his own admission, he is a journalist now that lives in Bangkok (which is a fair way from Ukraine) and he appears to be using online maps to get a lot of his info.

How can he say things like "Ukraine lost battalions trying to take the offensive to Kherson, Russia withdrew with their forces intact". How would he even have information that would be able to back that up.

Even his starting sentence appears to be from a pro-Russian standpoint, he says something like, "this area is secure due to the Dnipro river, the Ukrainian army will find it very difficult to get through there". Hang on, aren't Russia the aggressors, wouldn't they also need to advance across the Dnipro rover?

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
This sounds like huge Russian propoganda. He simply cannot know the detail that he is professing to say. By his own admission, he is a journalist now that lives in Bangkok (which is a fair way from Ukraine) and he appears to be using online maps to get a lot of his info.

How can he say things like "Ukraine lost battalions trying to take the offensive to Kherson, Russia withdrew with their forces intact". How would he even have information that would be able to back that up.

Even his starting sentence appears to be from a pro-Russian standpoint, he says something like, "this area is secure due to the Dnipro river, the Ukrainian army will find it very difficult to get through there". Hang on, aren't Russia the aggressors, wouldn't they also need to advance across the Dnipro rover?

Wow I've just wasted 10-20 mins of my life that I'll never get back watching some of that complete Russian propoganda.

I've just stopped watching as its clearly now what it is, at the point that he claims that because German Leopard tanks are entering the battlefield (as they did to start WW2 and throughout WW2), that this is a clear sign that the Western world have the same goals that the Nazi's did and thats to take the fight to the Russians, and force a breakup of Russia.

That line there shows everythign about this guy. I actually suspect he isn't in Bangkok at all, but Moscow. Listen the way he says the names of the cities in Ukraine, it sounds like he's been coached on the way to pronounce them (he didn't try the same when mentioning Iraq), and his entire presentation is that Ukraine are losing battalions, 100's of tankes, people etc and Russia is losing nothing. Even stating they have brought in 300k troops, they aren't "troops" they are untrained men of war age. Thats all.

Ok not watching anymore of it. Just because someone is a contrarian, it doesn't mean that their point is any more valid than those that they say are giving you a false narrative (ie. they are using Russian proganda, to say, don't listen to Western propaganda - neither are independent which is what we all really want, clear and independent journalism of the war).

Reactions: 1 user

adamski

Tiger Cub
Jan 30, 2023
Wow I've just wasted 10-20 mins of my life that I'll never get back watching some of that complete Russian propoganda.

I've just stopped watching as its clearly now what it is, at the point that he claims that because German Leopard tanks are entering the battlefield (as they did to start WW2 and throughout WW2), that this is a clear sign that the Western world have the same goals that the Nazi's did and thats to take the fight to the Russians, and force a breakup of Russia.

That line there shows everythign about this guy. I actually suspect he isn't in Bangkok at all, but Moscow. Listen the way he says the names of the cities in Ukraine, it sounds like he's been coached on the way to pronounce them (he didn't try the same when mentioning Iraq), and his entire presentation is that Ukraine are losing battalions, 100's of tankes, people etc and Russia is losing nothing. Even stating they have brought in 300k troops, they aren't "troops" they are untrained men of war age. Thats all.

Ok not watching anymore of it. Just because someone is a contrarian, it doesn't mean that their point is any more valid than those that they say are giving you a false narrative (ie. they are using Russian proganda, to say, don't listen to Western propaganda - neither are independent which is what we all really want, clear and independent journalism of the war).
Quoting western sources about how the war is progressing is somehow russian propaganda

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
West wants to break up Russia
Nah. Russia can be Russia all it likes n everyone would be more than happy to leave it alone. Putinontheritz however wants to FORCE all the former individual states that got pushed into the USSR back into and under the total control of Russia again as a bright n shiny brand new USSR run specifically by Putinontheritz himself. He's already done it to a bunch of states n if he gets the Ukes to bend over the last few of the outstanding states will get swallowed back up again in a hurry.

adamski

Tiger Cub
Jan 30, 2023
Nah. Russia can be Russia all it likes n everyone would be more than happy to leave it alone. Putinontheritz however wants to FORCE all the former individual states that got pushed into the USSR back into and under the total control of Russia again as a bright n shiny brand new USSR run specifically by Putinontheritz himself. He's already done it to a bunch of states n if he gets the Ukes to bend over the last few of the outstanding states will get swallowed back up again in a hurry.
Nah. USA says cant have multiple superpowers in this world that might upset the applecart when it comes to US global hegemony . Better to break up russia and china say the even if this means the destruction of the earth in a thermo nuclear war

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013

Almost to back up my view that this guy is a Russian propaganda machine (and is probably based on Moscow and not Bangkok as he claims) is that he posted that 2 days ago.

Oh look, what Putin has made claims on today to make the end of the Battle for Stalingrad.

Independent "journalism". Nope, that sounds like the Kremlins propaganda machine in full swing, and this guys is a voice of that. They are just hoping that someone with an American accent seems more neutral than if they had got someone with a Russian accent to release this "information".

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
What was Expert Brian's stance on Ivermectin ?
A quick google doesnt reveal his views, but the websites he writes on are funnily enough peddling a lot of the same alternate facts as one of our revered posters did.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
A quick google doesnt reveal his views, but the websites he writes on are funnily enough peddling a lot of the same alternate facts as one of our revered posters did.

The clot plot thickens

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

ceehook2

Tiger Matchwinner
Feb 11, 2021
Are you thinking Adamski is a wolf in sheeps clothing?
don't know what he was looking for
I threw out my piece on the conflict as I saw it
and see what reaction it got , there are plenty of places around the world that hate the west or hate the US
listening to them you certainly hear some rubbish but you do get some very differing and interesting points of view
pity he didn't have something to contribute

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Nah. USA says cant have multiple superpowers in this world that might upset the applecart when it comes to US global hegemony . Better to break up russia and china say the even if this means the destruction of the earth in a thermo nuclear war
Yanks are lucky if they can figure out whether they are Arthur or Martha never mind thinking about taking on anyone in a full scale barney.
Got me a feeling old mate Grandpa Xi has more than got both Putinontheritz n SleepyJoe covered if it comes to superpowers pushin. As for thermo nuclear punch ons, there's another dozen countries got some snap crackle n pop hidden away in the breakfast bowl so the yanks are the first mob to tiptoe around this possibility these days.

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
I like how adamnewski is shocked at TMaso's posting. Let there be NUKES!
Who is that psycho?!?

yup thats our TM.
he's a grumpy ole man who wants to stomp on cats.
He says stuff that'd make your eyes water hehe
But he doesnt mind a good pun name. Putinontheritz. Genius in a box right there.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Reactions: 2 users