Jan 3, 2019
This is ridiculous they do this crap on
Bf rumour , post a rumour without giving
The name away , whats the point if people
Dont know who you are talking about.

Tigertough1974

Tiger Champion
Oct 1, 2013
Everyone needs to take a chill pill, and Turbo this aint BF, AB has been here for years, rarely posts these days but on past form is usually spot on..

AB said early this week, whats the rush? either way sounds nasty for some poor bugger!

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
The_General said:
I only partly heard the interview with him today.
He said he's a different person and struggle to do things like going out to dinner and buying groceries.
From The Tackle today: "“It’s been really tough for me,” McCartin said. “I’ve lost my identity as a footballer a little bit, but also as a person.”

He said he can’t go the supermarket, to a cafe with his girlfriend, and has issues driving the car."

I don't see how McCartin can play again if its that bad.

E

easy_tiger

I dont really understand the impatience to hear a really sad story ASAP?

Isnt it better to get maximum time out of not hearing a really sad story?

Merv Keanes was the saddest footy story I've ever heard, and I wish I still hadn't heard it.

TigerForce

Richmond has a better list.
Apr 26, 2004
Tigertough1974 said:
Everyone needs to take a chill pill, and Turbo this aint BF, AB has been here for years, rarely posts these days but on past form is usually spot on..

AB said early this week, whats the rush? either way sounds nasty for some poor bugger!
Who's AB? Allan Border? ;D

5SKULL5

Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!
Dec 20, 2004
Melbourne
Something to do with the Abletts?

I heard one of the Monday footy shows say something along the lines that gary has been dealing with something personal last few weeks.

Tigertough1974

Tiger Champion
Oct 1, 2013
5SKULL5 said:
Something to do with the Abletts?

I heard one of the Monday footy shows say something along the lines that gary has been dealing with something personal last few weeks.
Found out theres thousands of gods and realized there's a high probability he's is fake?

TigerForce

Apr 26, 2004
Sad to hear, but how does eye surgery kill you?

Just as bad as Jon English and other people who had what was thought just a simple surgery but never came back.

TigerForce

Apr 26, 2004
jb03 said:
What happened TF? She died Monday but Scoop reported Saturday.
https://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/melbourne-demons-great-brad-greens-wife-anna-has-died/news-story/aa74712cac6b0414b0e93e58edae3bf3