Saddam sentenced to the old noose and drop | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Saddam sentenced to the old noose and drop

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Anduril said:
jb03 said:
His biggest crime is deserting his kids.

How many Australians knew he had kids? (Wouldn't want to humanise him would we? Let's just keep showing that posed pic taken of him in Serbia.)

Not sure what point you are making here Andy. Whether he is guilty of the alledged role in terrorism or not, one thing we know he is guilty of being a shiite father and role model to his kids - or is that the Americans fault too.

Chelsea

Tiger Rookie
Mar 28, 2005
Maybe if Hicks had stayed home, and had been a decent husband and father, then he wouldn't be having this 'holiday' in Cuba. I hope he never comes back here.... the traitor.

Anduril

You bow to no one!
Jul 29, 2004
Melbourne
jb03 said:
Anduril said:
jb03 said:

How many Australians knew he had kids? (Wouldn't want to humanise him would we? Let's just keep showing that posed pic taken of him in Serbia.)

Not sure what point you are making here Andy.  Whether he is guilty of the alledged role in terrorism or not, one thing we know he is guilty of being a shiite father and role model to his kids - or is that the Americans fault too.

You may be right, he may be a not so good father.
My point was that we only ever see 1 or 2 pics (selected, emotive) of him, we never see pics of him with his kids, or as a kid, or doing anything "normal". ie we are being "fed" what some poeple want us to see.

(As for him being a traitor, I thought he hadn't had a trial yet. ::))

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Anduril said:
jb03 said:
Anduril said:
jb03 said:

Not sure what point you are making here Andy.  Whether he is guilty of the alledged role in terrorism or not, one thing we know he is guilty of being a shiite father and role model to his kids - or is that the Americans fault too.

You may be right, he may be a not so good father.
My point was that we only ever see 1 or 2 pics (selected, emotive) of him, we never see pics of him with his kids, or as a kid, or doing anything "normal". ie we are being "fed" what some poeple want us to see.

(As for him being a traitor, I thought he hadn't had a trial yet. ::))

Well we know it is at least 7 years since he did anything we would call normal. I can't recall seeing any 'emotive' pictures of him at all. Perhaps his father could pull out some old polaroids.

Anduril

You bow to no one!
Jul 29, 2004
Melbourne
I see Howard is at last drawing some sort of line in the sand re D H.
http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/pm-sets-deadline-for-hicks-charges/2007/01/23/1169518710094.html

Must have remembered finally some principles he learned whilst studying law. Surely there couldn't be another reason.....

RemoteTiger

Woof!
Jul 29, 2004
Anduril said:
I see Howard is at last drawing some sort of line in the sand re D H.
http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/pm-sets-deadline-for-hicks-charges/2007/01/23/1169518710094.html

Must have remembered finally some principles he learned whilst studying law. Surely there couldn't be another reason.....

I admire beautiful ladies like yourself - the way you can talk with your tongue so firmly in your cheek.....RT :inlove