Sam.collins | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sam.collins

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Had a good season with Werribee. The type that the state leagues should be used to recruit from.

RichoMan28

#GoTiges
Mar 21, 2010
I reckon he trained with us or was linked to us a pre-season or two ago. Great pair of hands on him.

nafe brown

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 22, 2014
Wanted him last year he is very good backup nothing wrong with having two good replacements

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
If we have several picks in the 40's, I would take him. In Today's game you need a player that takes contested marks.
We have one up forward, why not down back? He could be the one that takes the gorillas that seem to slap us.

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Word is that one of the Blues or Suns will pick him with their pre-list concessions.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
T-Shirt Tommy said:
Word is that one of the Blues or Suns will pick him with their pre-list concessions.
GC have chosen Josh Corbett and Carlton have traded theirs to Geelong so far. I think they both have one more.

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
tigertim said:
GC have chosen Josh Corbett and Carlton have traded theirs to Geelong so far. I think they both have one more.

Blues have one more and GC have two.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Good get by the Suns hell play plenty of footy for them especially if May leaves.

Doggies or Maggots, Saints should've been in for him they could all do with a key defender.