Sam Taylor or Alex Pearce get on it Balmey and Blair.. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sam Taylor or Alex Pearce get on it Balmey and Blair..

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
I think we should target Treloar.

Good depth player and Colligwood would probably pay half his salary to resign their other stars.

Have heard he rates our list better than Collingwood's as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Weve got the two talls with the most potential in the game running around in the 2's.

Criminal Jones and Notorius noah balta.

Merry xmas. Get fukd everyone who doesnt barrack for us

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I don’t think we are any chance of getting Taylor but i’d love to just to see Eddie’s face. Apparently Pies have been talking to him all season.

Where they getting the cash from at least we could pay him after Rance Brando and Bash are off the books in 2021.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Are you telling me I need to work on my sarcasm TM?
Either that or I need to work at less Xmas stubbies........................................................nah, ya definitely need to ramp up the sarcasm.

Reactions: 1 user