Samson Ryan | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Samson Ryan

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Those goals are ok. Nothing all that special about them.
That said deserves another shot at snr level absolutely ahead of Kosi who's useless.
Here's hoping he can offer something.
Kosi is a kid that you call 'useless.
But I'm pretty sure Samson is the one that never touches the ball.
I think we have reached the desperation stage now, where we ask Samson to get a game.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Ryan deserves another game, he has kicked 7 goals from his last 2 VFL games, Koschitzke has kicked 1 goal from the 2 VFL games that he has played this season.

Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Ryan's wins his fair share of hit outs, with a lot of them to advantage and is a lot more accurate shot at goal than Kosi.
Need better convincing.

randall park hm GIF by The Orchard Films

• Haha

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Having watched Samson online in the VFL recently and from what others have reported he seems to have been clunking his marks better in recent times. I am sure he is working on it and it’s hopefully a confidence thing.
He is in an interesting position because he would be seen as our future ruck but is probably number 3 in the ruck pecking order.
If he plays I would like to see him ruck a bit but Nank isn’t really effective when forward.
We probably need to play him deep forward.
I’m still buying Ryan stock.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
I think people are being harsh on Samson. I thought he showed a fair bit last year, but ran out of puff. I will be happy to see him back in the team. Season's cooked and it is now about games in kids and draft picks.

Reactions: 1 user

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
I think people are being harsh on Samson. I thought he showed a fair bit last year, but ran out of puff. I will be happy to see him back in the team. Season's cooked and it is now about games in kids and draft picks.
Don't worry, he only needs one good game to be labelled a superstar on here. Of course if he plays a poor one after that he will be hopeless again.

• Haha