Sat. 30 June at Punt Road -- Richmond Central v. Box Hill North | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sat. 30 June at Punt Road -- Richmond Central v. Box Hill North

Ready

The future is unwritten
Aug 21, 2004
Richmond Vic 3121
A warm invitation to all PREnders:

Richmond Central this year celebrate 20 years as a football club and we're doing so in the best possible fashion by having showpiece games at Punt Road two weeks from Saturday.

We'd love to have you all along to support local footy in Richmond, it'll be a top day all round. If you're stuck for something to do prior to the St Kilda game, come on down and cheer on the yellow and black (and we might even win :eek: ;D ). I'll post all the details shortly, but suffice to say it's reserves at 11.40am, seniors at 2.00pm and entry by gold coin donation which will go to Make A Wish and the Tigers In The Community Foundation.

C'arn Centrals :fing32

Tiger Attack

Tiger Superstar
Apr 17, 2007
Ready said:

Richmond Central this year celebrate 20 years as a football club and we're doing so in the best possible fashion by having showpiece games at Punt Road two weeks from Saturday.

We'd love to have you all along to support local footy in Richmond, it'll be a top day all round. If you're stuck for something to do prior to the St Kilda game, come on down and cheer on the yellow and black (and we might even win :eek: ;D ). I'll post all the details shortly, but suffice to say it's reserves at 11.40am, seniors at 2.00pm and entry by gold coin donation which will go to Make A Wish and the Tigers In The Community Foundation.

i'm there man!

FightingFury

Its back to Brooke time again!
Nov 25, 2003
Richmond
Ready said:

I played at Punt Rd the day we made that barnstorming comeback against the Tassie Blowave solarium Hawks FC in 2003, on former Bomber and Roo Julian Kirzner.
Hope you have more luck than we did Ready Bear!

feisty tige

Tiger Legend
Oct 15, 2003
Dandenong
Seniors
RICHMOND CENTRAL 1.2 2.3 4.5 9.5 (59)
ELTHAM 9.3 15.7 18.12 23.15 (153)
Reserves
RICHMOND CENTRAL 1.0 1.2 1.4 2.4 (16)
ELTHAM 4.3 6.6 9.11 17.14 (116)

(Scores from this weekends amateur games) Maybe like Richmond, not doing too well this year?

Ready

The future is unwritten
Aug 21, 2004
Richmond Vic 3121
feisty tige said:
Seniors
RICHMOND CENTRAL 1.2 2.3 4.5 9.5 (59)
ELTHAM 9.3 15.7 18.12 23.15 (153)
Reserves
RICHMOND CENTRAL 1.0 1.2 1.4 2.4 (16)
ELTHAM 4.3 6.6 9.11 17.14 (116)

(Scores from this weekends amateur games) Maybe like Richmond, not doing too well this year?

The cliff notes are that we have been in a deep trough for the last few years but are now slowly but surely building ourselves back up. Unfortunately we're still at a stage where we get flogged by the premiership favourites.

All systems are go for tomorrow :fing32

We'll be there from very early on but the first game starts at 11.40am.
Gold coin donation for charity upon entry (use the gates next to the Social Club).
Seniors 2.00pm
Auskick kiddies at halftime of the seniors
The usual rules apply with parking (i.e. there is none)
And of course all are welcome :wavey

Tigerdog said:
Can I sign up and pull on the boots just for a day :D
Registrations closed at midnight :( ;D

Ready

The future is unwritten
Aug 21, 2004
Richmond Vic 3121
No more clearances!!!

Going to be a great day with past players making it from as far away as Port Hedland :eek:

Anyone who makes it down tomorrow don't be afraid to come up and say gday (although not when I'm running around in the twos) :wavey

Ready

The future is unwritten
Aug 21, 2004
Richmond Vic 3121
MrsD said:
ill be there. Look out for no.4 for Box Hill North reserves.
Missed you... had a run-in with no. 61 but not with you :hihi

Had a most enjoyable day even though we unfortunately went down in both games. Even talk of making it an annual event :eek: which will be a lot of hard yakka but it was definitely worth the effort.

Many thanks to the RFC for the use of the ground and also the Social Club :clap