SBS axes Marngrook footy show after 12 seasons | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

SBS axes Marngrook footy show after 12 seasons

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
How odd. So there’s going to be a new indigenous footy show produced by the AFL and NITV called Yokayi Footy which will fill the void left by Marngrook.

Hosts are Darryl White and ex CollingWood, Sydney and Crows “Star” Tony Armstrong.
Supposedly gunna be aimed more at younger fans, but more likely so it can run under AFL control, erm I mean influence. No that's not the word, guidance, that's the one I'm looking for, sounds much more subtle.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

aoc1974

Tiger Superstar
Mar 1, 2015
Supposedly gunna be aimed more at younger fans, but more likely so it can run under AFL control, erm I mean influence. No that's not the word, guidance, that's the one I'm looking for, sounds much more subtle.
Sounds like a job for the competition Evolution Manager ...... such a fun guy!