School......*Sob* | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

School......*Sob*

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Yup it's that time again, just 11 hours til I go back. It's the big one this year after 12 years of school I'm ready for my final year of high school the dreaded yr 12.

No more:
sleep ins
late nights
bludging
mucking around
or any fun stuff it's time to get serious

ok that's enough whinging for now but I'll be back tomorrow arvo to *smile* about how bad my day was :-/

A

admin

Do the work, give it your best but never forget the fun stuff TG. ;)

When my daughter started back last week my son who did year 12 last year wanted to go too.
Wasn't for the work though, ha....more the fun stuff and friendships.

P.S. When all else fails come and whinge here and let off steam, ha. ;D

R

Richos_gal

Good luck TG. Hope all goes well, and if it doesn't, feel free to *smile* about it here, i'll be doing the same when I start TAFE next Monday.

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Ah the joys of starting year 12,

You have to set a good example you know your the top of the school everyone looks up to you, this year is all about working hard no time for slacking, don't forget all the other students are looking to you for guidance, time to buckle down this year and did we mention that you have to set a good example?

All assembleys today no classes. I think I would have preffered classes. Rah Rah Rah Rah Rah! Of course they have to go through the student planner again! We've only been there for six years so we might not know the rules yet.

I don't really like my homeroom none of my close friends are in it but I have the same teacher as last year which is great she's a lot of fun. Hate my R.E. teacher the rest I'm not too fussed about so we'll see how I go.

This is TG signing out after her "wonderfully fantastic" first day of year 12.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
What the hell twisted kinda school makes you do R.E to year 12 level??? :(

R.E is religous education right?
I was always excused from this as my parents didnt approve. Instead me and the other atheist kids got to watch telly or play sport :D

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Yeah R.E is religious education TD I go to a Catholic school so religion is compulsary all the way through. If you don't like it go find another school as they say whenever we complain. Such a waste of time.

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Yeah R.E is religious education TD I go to a Catholic school so religion is compulsary all the way through.

Just convince your teacher TG to let the class do meditation as a stress release activity. That's all I can remember doing in RE in Year 12. Put on a tape of the ocean with whale and seabird sounds, lie down, relax and dream of dragga ;D.

We also had to pick a song that had some sort of moral message to it and explain what it was about then play a tape of it. Basically became a favourite song contest with plenty of spinning cr@p trying to come up with some moral to each song. I tried to get Shine on you crazy diamond a go (goes for 25 mins combined....ha ;) ) but the teacher said that was too long :(.

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Just convince your teacher TG to let the class do meditation as a stress release activity. That's all I can remember doing in RE in Year 12. Put on a tape of the ocean with whale and seabird sounds, lie down, relax and dream of dragga ;D.  
You just might be onto something there MT  ;D Seriously though we have had meditation lessons before. They play those tapes with the wind whistling and the ocean crashing and then they go and ruin it by talking through it!

You are walking down a path after awhile you come to a fork in the path which way do you choose?......
You see someone standing on the path you greet them and it turns out it's Jesus (I'm not kidding they said that last year.)

Somehow I don't think my teacher would go for that MT. Wonder if I could get the richmond song played and insist that it holds the meaning of life  :rollin

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Yeah R.E is religious education TD I go to a Catholic school so religion is compulsary all the way through. If you don't like it go find another school as they say whenever we complain. Such a waste of time.

Ah RE brings back memories of my final year of High School where we sat our HSC not VCE.

Now TG, I don't want to lead you down the wrong path but I actually failed RE in year 12 - for non attendance.  ;)

Believe me I had better things to do with my time ;)

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
I can think of heaps of better things to do with my time too Koala. Two periods a week, two periods a week when I could be doing something else besides sitting there listening to the same story's I've heard for the last 12 years (I went to a catholic primary school too).