Schulz out | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Schulz out

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Has been replaced by Houlihan for tomorrows game. Frawely obviously thinks Houlihan can offer the club something next year and beyond.

Another short term decision.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

I wonder if it's to protect Jay from the Bummer thugs. If that was the case I'd think Marty would be in the same boat.

OMH

Tiger Cub
Jan 4, 2003
It's a rudderless ship down there!! Perfect chance to fast track Jay's development but nooooo give the squib another run. I can only think that Houlihan is still in our long term plans and will still be at Tigerland next year after this selection.

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
In defence of Spud, who else could he bring in? A classic case of shuffling the deckchairs on the titanic.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
The only thing Houlihan has to offer comes when he is on all fours. Frawley is as far sighted as a worm. What is the use of playing Dudihan?

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
:mad:

The coaching staff have NFI. Our coach is as shortsighted as Mr Myop from my old year 7 french textbook.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Ridiculous decision.... one can only suspect that the 'thinking' behind this decision is based purely on an extra tall being required for Coburg this week!!

Why else would you play a guy who won't be there next year over a potential 10 year player?? Its these sort of games (that don't matter anymore) that are the perfect oppurtunity to play guys like Schulz!!

Is it any wonder the supporters are continually baffled by the decision making processes down there?!

YeahNah

Attitude + Expectation = Culture
Dec 19, 2002
Upper Yarra Valley
The coaching staff have NFI. Our coach is as shortsighted as Mr Myop from my old year 7 french textbook.
LOL. Mr Myop from the Eclair French text book! ;D There's a blast for the past. Judging by the Frech some are using to describe the dropping of Jay, Mr Myop was an effective teacher.

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
Disgraceful decision.

Schulz wasnt really given much of a go.

He should be getting that valuable exprience.

You learn the best from playing the best.