Season 2019 - A 30min Review | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Season 2019 - A 30min Review

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I don't know who Travis Frost is but he's put together a brilliant 30min video of our 2019 Season.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
This is sensational, those passages of play where we are owning the middle, hot damn we are great to watch.

Reactions: 1 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Thanks @Baloo ...... don't reckon we get many kudos from the hacks for some of our ball movement. ..exhilarating!

Reactions: 1 users

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
What stood out for me in this:
The running in waves, always numbers at the contest and on the spread
How *smile* dumb are Carlton, to have Kane Lambert under their noses for years, and ignore him
Stack and Bolton, competition be warned, they're coming
Balta, as above.
Dusty, already been done to death, he just wins.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Stack and Bolton, competition be warned, they're coming
Agree, Stacky does heaps of team first stuff and Shai skills are amongst the competitions best and him and Lynch have formed a fantastic connection.
Was great to watch even if the chronology is a bit outta whack at times.

No golden pirouette?
Marlion has claimed copyright, can't be used without his permission;)

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I'd forgotten how good Stack's highlight reel was. Baker everywhere, Bolton about to explode.

With a touch of sadness was seeing Higlet early in the season continuing from 2018, but ultimately his brain issues must have started affecting his ability to think and react with the speed we sawearly on.

If he gets back to his best then I pity the rest of the competition. Stack, Bolton, Higlet, Rioli, George with the speed and skills. Graham, Ross and RCD in the middle. We're going to be in a premiership window for the next decade.

Reactions: 2 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Great find Baloo.

There's a passage in there against Essendon when we handball from the back pocket to just over centre half forward then Rioli hits up Lynch with a 20 meter kick that sums us up. Forward handballs under pressure, deft taps and overlap running. And it's in the wet and has Garthwaite and Balta involved. It's peak Richmond 2019. The players don't matter. it's the system and everyone knowing whats going to happen.

But Bolton's steps, fakes, pivots are out of this world. Not sure who I'm more excited about between Bolton and Stack after watching that.

Reactions: 1 user