Season 2022 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Season 2022

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
This is *smile*, Gill :mad: is making sure we get crap Thur's night scheduling before he sets off into the sunset.

Yes, ill be there as usual rain, hail or shine, But my wife and kids who go to every game will not be able to go. Kids have school the next day.
Many have work who start early. Then we have country members who Gill dismisses as an afterthought because if the AFL trully cared about country members they wouldn't be scheduling back2back Thurs night games.

Round 12 Bye

Round 13 v Port Adelaide MCG Thursday, June 9th 7.20

Round 14 v Carlton MCG Thursday, June 16th 7.20

Round 15 v Geelong MCG Saturday, June 25th 4.35
R15 Thursday 1 game, Friday 2 games (why??) as Saturday games are diminishing.

Reactions: 1 user

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
trying to buy roaming tiger tickets for dreamtime and they are offering me a seat for $65 when it should be free

• Angry

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
trying to buy roaming tiger tickets for dreamtime and they are offering me a seat for $65 when it should be free
I haven't been to a game this year because the ticketing system sucks big Time

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne

I'm trying now, F Me their website is like a glacier before climate change.

Couldn't find dreamtime so searched for Richmond and the return was all of AFL with a pic of Buddy, or Sydney's season. Their search is as crap as everything else on the website.

I am logged in, what's the bet if I try and book tickets I'll be asked to log in again (10 minutes later - yep).

F*cking useless website they run.

My session will expire before I get anywhere at this rate.

The site is barely functioning at almost midnight.

Well, they didn't try to charge me $65 but that was the usual woeful experience on Ticketek. The confirmation page is still trying to load some ad. Really, if you can't even get the website to work properly you need to ditch the ads as they add a fair bit to the slowness.

Just astounding how bad their website is, too many screens to get to what you want, woefully slow even in the middle of the night, you have to change the seat chosen because it is always some crappy seat in the middle of the row near the back. Can someone, anyone, please offer a better ticketing website.

Just as an aside, when I went to choose a seat there were heaps of seats available, even some in the front row. Not looking great for a big crowd. I suppose election night affects this, I may not be able to make it in the end but we'll see, don't like missing Dreamtime.

DS

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
i tried on Microsoft Edge instead of Google Chrome and it worked fine.

What is this Google Chrome you speak of?

Sorry, hate Chrome with a vengeance. It is always trying to get me to open files in the browser which I hate. I use Firefox.

Mind you, it might just have been the NBN with its 19th century technology, which slowed everything down.

DS

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
What is this Google Chrome you speak of?

Sorry, hate Chrome with a vengeance. It is always trying to get me to open files in the browser which I hate. I use Firefox.

Mind you, it might just have been the NBN with its 19th century technology, which slowed everything down.

DS
What ever happened to Netscape?

• Haha

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
Forgive my ignorance. So exactly do you arrange sitting with other mates that are members?

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
West Coast going through hell now with coach out and only 22 players out. AFL might have to postpone their games.

Knighta's going to coach them this week.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
West Coast going through hell now with coach out and only 22 players out. AFL might have to postpone their games.

Knighta's going to coach them this week.
Bloody hell, what shotshow! I didn’t even know Knights was an ass coach with them.

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
There’s a bit going on here. Rioli a star HB, Short into the middle, the injection of another gun defender in Gibcus , Mo Jr, Lynch back in 2019 form… Dusty is back…think our backline is still the best in the league…. I’m getting some tingles about what’s happening. The media thinks we are the same side as last 5 years… I’m sensing a rebirth…. Think we might be right in it.

Last edited:
  • Love