Season Definer? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Season Definer?

Dean3

Older than I've ever been
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
Will we look back on tonight's game as the one that defined Season 2003 for the Tigers?

On one hand, if we can hold back the tide of emotion against us and beat a desperate Roos outfit...and on the other hand, if we slump to a third successive loss...probably out of the eight...will we make it back in?

C'mon Tigers, show us some new steel.

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
So true Dean.

I think it is one of those games where we'll look back and either say "what if" or "that was"

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
If they loose tonight, they havent improved at all. The will just confirm the belief will thousands of ferals they are duds. Tonight is a prime example of a game on paper they will tank it. Prove us wrong.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Agree - tonight is a crunch game. If we lose tonight I hope Miller will be watching eagerly while sharpening his axe ;D

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
Huge game tonight. Lets see if some of our better players can step up and lead by example.

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
Another predictable performance

Throwing away a game that we should win

If we are ever going to move up the ladder, these are the types of team we should just get out there and beat with minimum fuss.

A disgrace

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
Thats true Dragga Diggler and I have been saying it for years and until they appoint Ben from big brother as coach he is a man who tells it like it is