Seating for round 1 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Seating for round 1

gsta12

Roar Power
Mar 19, 2003
Does anyone know how many un-reserved seats (if any!??) will be alocated for thr round one match against the Pies?

I haven't booked yet, and I prefer not to.

TigerFury

Eloquent Feral
Dec 19, 2002
Belgrave
Yes, good point! The capacity is 70,000 or so and once you take out MCC/AFL/Collingwood members, there won't be much left to go around.

Maybe I will have to pre-book tickets. (I think we are in a sharing arrangement with Collingwood which means half of my ticket goes to us... At least, that is what I will tell myself to make me feel better!)

Dean3

Older than I've ever been
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
I think you'd both better get in quickly. Froars posted a week or so ago that there weren't many tickets left when she booked.

A

admin

I booked my tickets about 30 mins after sales opened and as I posted earlier was told then that they expected a sellout and tickets were selling fast.
I just rang Ticketmaster to see if there are any seats still available for a friend where I booked ours, and there are.  
They said there are plenty of tickets available in the Southern erection and Olympic stand.
They also said they won't be selling the GA seats and they'll definitely be available at the ground.
Who knows what's correct, I'm just glad I have my tickets guaranteed, and if the money for them goes to Collingwood that will be evened out by our win, ha. ;D
Go Tiges!

P.S. Does anyone else get certain words in the posts underlined in yellow that give more info if you hold the mouse over them.
Hope it's only my computer in this case actually.  This is meant to be a family site, ha.

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Where are the Collingwood members sitting so I can sit as far away from them as possible ;D and where are most of the tiger fans here going to sit?

They also said they won't be selling the GA seats

Just being dumb ;)....what does GA stand for, rosy?

A

admin

Just being dumb ;)....what does GA stand for, rosy?
Unlike others who shall remain unnamed, I wouldn't laugh at my friends. :rollin :rollin

General Admittance

And I was so keen to be in my beloved red seats again I never for one second stopped to think that could be a Collingwood stronghold over there.
Oh well more fun when we win. ;D

Dean3

Older than I've ever been
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
I'm guessing General Admittance m_t.

Or it could be really big seats for people with a Ginormous Arse ;D

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
P.S.  Does anyone else get certain words in the posts underlined in yellow that give more info if you hold the mouse over them.
Hope it's only my computer in this case actually.  This is meant to be a family site, ha.
I do Rosy and when you hold the mouse over that word in your post lets just say to much information :rollin
Dunno why it does that but it sure is annoying.

TheFoxhat

Stand up if you love RICHMOND...
Mar 5, 2003
M2 Standing Area ..M.C.G.....
If anyone is stuck for a seat there is plenty of standing room under the southern stand
Me & my mates stand in the M2 standing area ,as this is a SKUNKS home game The SKUNKS cheer squad will be sitting down the front so anyone who likes to cheer & drink & throw lots of ABUSE to the SKUNKS supporters ,is more than welcome to come along :eek:
& BTW This is the Richmond Grog Squad / Tiger Army area so if ya don't enjoy swearing please don't complain to me about it......
Cheers ;D

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Just booked my ticket - Northern Stand, D4 :).

The guy at ticketmaster said there were not many seats left in the red seats section. Still some room in M3 behind the punt road end goals (and near the Collingwood cheer squad if you want to give them a spray after we win ;D).

baktiger

Tex Walker....
Dec 17, 2002
Coburg, Melbourne
Does anyone know where the cheer squad will be
sitting? They used to be in the Ponsford stand for
away games, but this will be a little difficult for this
game. We usually lob in with them (we are members)
for away games - I hope they have a little reserved
section as usual.