Selected team | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Selected team

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Hey Jackstar you have fallen to a 50-50 call. Just joking, but I agree with everyone else here.

Even at this stage of the game this fool cannot see the benefits of playing the young guys.

I would much rather get beaten by 50 points knowing that we are giving the young guys a go than getting beaten by 100 points know that he has picked the hacks yet again.

Why not play McGrath, *smile*, Dragga, Hyde and even Mills. Give the kids a go and see what they can do. There is no pressure at this end of the season. Give them a go. instruct them to go out and play on instinct. Play their natural game. Have no fear, release the shackles. WHAT DO WE HAVE TO LOSE FOR GOD SAKE.

After all FRAWLEY needs to play Rogers, Dunc's and co next week to provide them with the appropriate farewell. SURELY

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
you're spot on Gustiger12,

look at what Hawthorn did tonight. They gave their younger players to chance to play on the ball and they did really well.

No need to inject old has beens. Bring on the future players of the club.

Crumden

Tiger Cub
Aug 15, 2003
ACT
Hartbalme said:
I note Rodan's in the ruck again - didn't see him get a hit-out last week!
Rodan named in the ruck is just a ruse. He'll be playing on Tredrea to cause a height mismatch in the backline to catch the opposiiton off guard.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Crumden you are a genius. Your cunning will have Mark WILLIAMS shaking his boots now that the secret is out.

What worries me is if Spud is reading the forum he might even try it.