Selected Team | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Selected Team

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
B: M. Chaffey A. Kellaway A. Fiora
HB: C. Newman J. Schulz D. Kellaway
C: L. Cameron M. Coughlan C. Hyde
HF: G. Tivendale M. Richardson A. Houlihan
F: J. Bowden B. Ottens T. Zantuck
Foll: A. Krakouer, K. Johnson, G. Stafford
Int: D. Rodan, J. Blumfield, B. Nicholls, M. Rogers, M. McGrath, A. Mills, R. Hilton

In: McGrath, Schulz, Mills, Hilton
Out: Holland (hammy)

Great to see Schulz named at chb, and Hyde given another chance on the wing.

Great to see Schulz back into the team, hopefully Marty gets a game as well.

The experience of playing on such an emotional occasion would be great for them.

Disappointed to see no Draga, I fear this might be the end. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Nicholls should be in rehab not on a footy field.

Rogers and Duncan should only be playing if its their last game.

Mills shouldn't play another game of footy - ever again!

Rory is a half back flanker that has been played out of position all year by our useless caoch. He has put his body on the line more than once for this club. Now that isnt good enough either why dont we just sack everyone and play ourselves. ::)

This is very refreshing to see the club giving the young guys a go. Get them some game time and opportunity to develop.

Oh sorry i forgot this is the last game. Nearly got carried away there for a minute.

It is great seeing blokes like SHULTZ, McGRATH, HYDE and co given a go, but why the hell has it taken till the last round of the season, when our season was shot about 10 weeks ago??????????????

Walster said:
Rory is a half back flanker that has been played out of position all year…

I have a spot for Rory that will suit his attitude. CHB. Centre Half Bench that is.

He might have some ability, just not the required commitment or attitude.

MC24, this is very unlike you.

I disagree with you that Rory doesnt show committement.

Cast your mind last year when we player Melbourne, he put his body on the line knowing he was going to get crunched.

I actually dont mind Hilton, unfortunately he hasnt had a good season to say the least.

It might be unlike me nwonash, but we'll have to agree to disagree.

Apart from a few games here and there, Rory has done very little in the time he has been at this Club, imo.

I hate seeing players with ability use little of it. One piece of play here and there does not indicate commitment to me nwonash. Week in, week out effort and commitment does.

My sentiments exactly DF. Pity about Draga, the first time I saw himn play, I thought this guy is going right to the top. Makes me mad when I see others lacking his talent but nothing ever seems to happen to them...a moral there somewhere.

Message to Walster: love to pull the boots on and join you playing for the Tiges this Sunday but unfortunately I go for my black belt in macrame that day.
Maybe next year.

Roar34 I would only trip over the boundary line on my way out now days anyway. Come to think of it I would've in my younger days too. ;D