Semi Final V Casey | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Semi Final V Casey

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Good to see Ellis play another good game.

RICHMOND
Goal Kickers: T. Stengle 4, S. Lloyd 3, S. Mannagh 2, B. Lennon 2, C. Menadue 2, B. Griffiths 2, S. Bolton 2, S. Morris, J. Short
Best Players: C. Ellis, T. Stengle, A. Miles, S. Hampson, S. Bolton, S. Darley

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
tigerman said:
Good to see Ellis play another good game.

RICHMOND
Goal Kickers: T. Stengle 4, S. Lloyd 3, S. Mannagh 2, B. Lennon 2, C. Menadue 2, B. Griffiths 2, S. Bolton 2, S. Morris, J. Short
Best Players: C. Ellis, T. Stengle, A. Miles, S. Hampson, S. Bolton, S. Darley
Short should have been in the bests, and you could argue Lennon and Menadue too.

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
Probably wont happen but I wouldn't mind Lloyd in for George for the Preliminary final.

Griff competed well but didn't take enough contested marks.

Stengle looks like he has really promising future.

Liked Lennons game. Should give him a 1 year contract. He still shows just enough I reckon.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Saw the first 3/4s , like most VFL games I've seen this year there has been plenty to like without any dominating performances, again liked AFL signs from Markov, Cellis, Bolton, Chol, Moore, Short and of course Stengle, classic small forward genius, won't win a sprint or a marathon , however will make small defenders look silly in time .

Again Miles an Lloyd look a class above VFL, didn't mind the games of Hampson and Griffiths if by the off chance we decided to go the extra ruck there both probably able to do the role.