SEN Online/SEN Radio now online [Merged]

Fwoy

The Epitome of Lazy
Jul 19, 2003
Hawthorn
http://203.166.224.163/sen_1116.htm

For those country, interstate and international PREnders who have been SEN deprived until now... 8)

RoyceHart

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 20, 2003
Melbourne
SEN Online

My apologies if this has already been posted but SEN have finally got their streaming audio working for all of those who can’t get reception.

The link is www.sen.com.au

dcstar

Once sane, always Richmond......
Nov 5, 2003
Melbourne
Re: SEN Online

RoyceHart said:
My apologies if this has already been posted but SEN have finally got their streaming audio working for all of those who can’t get reception.

The link is www.sen.com.au
And if anyone has trouble getting it working, I had to disable the UDP transport setting in Media Player to actually be able listen to the content (something to do with a firewall setting somewhere in the chain).

Crumden

Tiger Cub
Aug 15, 2003
ACT
I'm running ZoneAlarm as a firewall. I couldn't get anything till I added the IP address as a trusted zone in ZoneAlarm.

Big Cat Lover

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2008
SEN

Has anyone else got a headache listeneing to Daniel Harford & Jason Richardson this afternoon?

I generally tune in to SEN at various times in the day but it is getting "blokier" by the day and Harford is almost as annoying as Mark Doran was

Any alternative station suggestions?

Tiger_4_Life

Grimesey!
Mar 30, 2009
Melbourne
Re: SEN

Couldn't agree more.....Jason Richardson is as bogan as they come and has limited general knowledge on sport too, very unsure how he got a gig really?

KiwiTig

Tiger Superstar
Dec 27, 2007
Williamstown

Unlike most media, I think SEN has there worst talent in prime time and best at night.

The overnight shows are the best by far (All night appetite, Saturday Night Sports party etc)

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria

Tiger_4_Life said:
Couldn't agree more.....Jason Richardson is as bogan as they come and has limited general knowledge on sport too, very unsure how he got a gig really?
It's also annoying that they call him Richo, he should never be confused in any way, shape or form with the great man.

cmarkidis

"GO YOU TIGERS!!"
Nov 22, 2004

Switched off SEN years ago. A bunch of overrated egotistic wafflers in between annoying commercial breaks.

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne

Big Cat Lover said:
Has anyone else got a headache listeneing to Daniel Harford & Jason Richardson this afternoon?

I generally tune in to SEN at various times in the day but it is getting "blokier" by the day and Harford is almost as annoying as Mark Doran was

Any alternative station suggestions?
Harf is OK by himself its Jason Richardson who is unbearable, and yes any show with him is stupidly bloky. The rest of the weekday shows are the same as they've been for years.

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne

tiger12 said:
Switched off SEN years ago. A bunch of overrated egotistic wafflers in between annoying commercial breaks.
They are actually reducing the number of ads now.

premiers2011

Eat 'em Alive!!
Oct 22, 2007

KB knows his sport but the way he sticks up for the AFL and umpires drives me mad.
Balmey and Wally on Fridays is OK.

KiwiTig

Tiger Superstar
Dec 27, 2007
Williamstown

Daniel Jackson was on this morning and the podcast is up....

http://www.sportsentral.com/pro/main/Podcasts.aspx

I thought he spoke well.

NZtiger

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 1, 2008
Wellington

KiwiTig said:
Daniel Jackson was on this morning and the podcast is up....

http://www.sportsentral.com/pro/main/Podcasts.aspx

I thought he spoke well.
x2. He may not be one of our most naturally gifted players, but he can certainly deliver when it comes to interviews. He comes across as very calm and mature.
Well done Dan.

thejinx

Go Tiges!
Dec 17, 2003
Melbourne, VIC

NZtiger said:
x2. He may not be one of our most naturally gifted players, but he can certainly deliver when it comes to interviews. He comes across as very calm and mature.
Well done Dan.
Yup - very switched on bloke. From memory he did really well in his VCE whilst playing AFL?

3rd longest serving player in our team. Just shows the turnover of players we've gone through. Crazy...

hopper

Vile weed!
Jul 28, 2004
Darwin

Nice little interview. They should trot him out for media opportunities more often. Thinks on his feet. Well done, Daniel.