SEN Online/SEN Radio now online [Merged]

The Big Richo

Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
Couldn't think of anyone I'd rather see sacked.

His comments at the time of the chopstick beat-up won't be forgotten by anyone who cares for Dustin.

I hope Dusty leads a procession into the MCG the day he breaks the games record, don't argues KB's statue of its pedestal and then lays a King Henry on its chest.

Hopefully that will be enough for him to sook off and stay out of the club for the rest of his life.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Get out Gillon
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
The Big Richo said:
Hopefully that will be enough for him to sook off and stay out of the club for the rest of his life.
That's up there with your claim that supporters have more right to life membership than ten-year players. The only Tiger with a statue at the MCG...

Was never his biggest radio fan, but after a few sessions of Whateley I felt almost nostalgic about the KB days.

Dont Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 26, 2018
The Big Richo said:

His comments at the time of the chopstick beat-up won't be forgotten by anyone who cares for Dustin.

I hope Dusty leads a procession into the MCG the day he breaks the games record, don't argues KB's statue of its pedestal and then lays a King Henry on its chest.

The bye couldn’t have come sooner for you. You need a spell

The Big Richo

Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
Dont Argue said:
The bye couldn’t have come sooner for you. You need a spell
LeeToRainesToRoach said:
That's up there with your claim that supporters have more right to life membership than ten-year players. The only Tiger with a statue at the MCG...

Was never his biggest radio fan, but after a few sessions of Whateley I felt almost nostalgic about the KB days.
Nope stuff him.

He was a great player for the club but whatever respect he was due for that has been eradicated by his behaviour since retirement.

Being selfish was a badge of honour for him as a player but he took it to a new level when he took his bat and ball and went home after being dismissed as coach.

Calling for Dustin to receive a 12 month suspension and a 50k fine at the point in time when he was facing nothing more than sketchy allegations was pure ******** stuff. If Damien Barrett did it punters on here would be burning his house down.

I just hope Shane Martin gets the chance to be face to face with him at some point.

As an aside, I have a little theory that the reason he triend to create a distraction in 2017 with the away jumper nonsense was because he liked being a member of the last Richmond premiership side and didn't want that to change.

Tigers of Old

Twitter: @Tigers_of_Old
Jul 26, 2004
The Big Richo said:

Not sure I'd want to see him sacked but he definitely lost me with those comments too. He hung Dusty that day.
Great footballer, not so great off field IMO.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Get out Gillon
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
The Big Richo said:
Calling for Dustin to receive a 12 month suspension and a 50k fine at the point in time when he was facing nothing more than sketchy allegations was pure *smile* stuff. If Damien Barrett did it punters on here would be burning his house down.
He got it badly wrong, as did many on this forum.

MD Jazz

Tiger Champion
Feb 3, 2017
The Big Richo said:
Nope stuff him.

He was a great player for the club but whatever respect he was due for that has been eradicated by his behaviour since retirement.

Being selfish was a badge of honour for him as a player but he took it to a new level when he took his bat and ball and went home after being dismissed as coach.

Calling for Dustin to receive a 12 month suspension and a 50k fine at the point in time when he was facing nothing more than sketchy allegations was pure *smile* stuff. If Damien Barrett did it punters on here would be burning his house down.

I just hope Shane Martin gets the chance to be face to face with him at some point.

As an aside, I have a little theory that the reason he triend to create a distraction in 2017 with the away jumper nonsense was because he liked being a member of the last Richmond premiership side and didn't want that to change.
Prefer exported criminals stay exported personally. Shane is no victim but has created a few.

KB was as happy as anyone the tigers won. Like a lot of your theories just complete horseshit. He got the dusty saga wrong but so did many.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
melbourne
MD Jazz said:
Prefer exported criminals stay exported personally. Shane is no victim but has created a few.

KB was as happy as anyone the tigers won. Like a lot of your theories just complete horsesh!t. He got the dusty saga wrong but so did many.
The hue and cry over chopstick gate was a complete disgrace by all media groups.

I too was very dissapointed in KB over his carry on.

In the end .................... NO Case To Answer ........................NO Charge.

I dont listen to Gonzo Wankley or cannot listen to the other PC sycophant Sock Puppet Maher either.

SEN is nearly off my dial these days it was on 24/7 since its inception until 18 months ago.

Macquarie has taken its place and as a big NRL fan its a good change and covers more sports than just AFL and Golf which is all SEN does these days.

Jason King

Tiger Legend
Jul 19, 2007
Adelaide, South Australia
The Big Richo said:

Here here. I expected so much better from KB, who am I kidding the bloke has always been pretty stupid.

Jason King

Tiger Legend
Jul 19, 2007
LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Maybe he just fell under the wheels of the Rosie Batty steamroller.
It was really disappointing him hanging Dusty out like that and then not making amends. Irrespective of the "victim lottery" aka bankable ideology of the day, he basically spat on another club legend.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Get out Gillon
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Jason King said:
It was really disappointing him hanging Dusty out like that and then not making amends. Irrespective of the "victim lottery" aka bankable ideology of the day, he basically spat on another club legend.
That was the thing, Dusty wasn't a legend at that stage. He hadn't even won a b&f.

Maybe KB was privy to various Martin stories and immediately assumed the worst, I don't know. Did he ever recant or apologise?

Jason King

Tiger Legend
Jul 19, 2007
LeeToRainesToRoach said:
That was the thing, Dusty wasn't a legend at that stage. He hadn't even won a b&f.

Maybe KB was privy to various Martin stories and immediately assumed the worst, I don't know. Did he ever recant or apologise?
Yes you are quite right and my mistake for saying it like that.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Jason King said:
Yes you are quite right and my mistake for saying it like that.
Bartlett wouldn’t ever apologise, because if he did that he would be admitting that he was wrong and KB has never done that.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
He's a tightarse so either he has something lined up or this was a negotiated decision with Crocmedia to bring the contract to a close early.

What are the SEN Morning Ratings like under Scooter compared to KB?