SEN Online/SEN Radio now online [Merged]

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
SEN numbers always spike during footy season.

Reckon the station has lost it's soul. Tries to be worldy then has ads from Nick the business coach.

Have totally gone off it. Would be lucky to hear 15 minutes a week.

Reactions: 1 user

mk33

Tiger Champion
Jul 24, 2005
Caulfield
Hope KB gets the band back togetherand does podcats with Jason richardson.
That was the best half hour of radio every week.

Unlike everyone it seems I like the removal of OX and Mark Allen except the replacement of Sam McLure is terribel and sensatilies on nothing, better suited to Womans Day.
Apart from Garry Lyon (who I think is the most entertaining radio presenter), Tim Watson and Whately there is no depth to any talent on SEN.

Reactions: 1 user

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
what ever you think of Hutchison he has done a pretty awesome job to get to where he is.
while not everyone agrees with what Hutchy has done with the SEN lineup, i actually admire what he is doing with the station. they have expanded into Adelaide, created a second channel on 1377 and has a third channel online. They cover much more live sport now as a result. He's trying to turn them into a sporting juggernaut. we are all sport lovers here.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
while not everyone agrees with what Hutchy has done with the SEN lineup, i actually admire what he is doing with the station. they have expanded into Adelaide, created a second channel on 1377 and has a third channel online. They cover much more live sport now as a result. He's trying to turn them into a sporting juggernaut. we are all sport lovers here.
Humble beginnings. Living in Richmond, you would see him in 3 places having lunch at the rising sun or at the take away pizza shop or TaB , but he Always hated Richmond