• If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.

SEN Online/SEN Radio now online [Merged]

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
melbourne, victoria
James i think a lot of those boys as stated are under contract apart from Brando, Buttler and i think Moore.

Brando looks likely gone to GC.
Butler is looking but no home yet and Moore i havent heard a think.

If i would be a player i would rather stay at this wonderful club, take my chances, keep growing as a player unless an offer too good to refuse came my way.

Just my thoughts.

sausage_meat69

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 28, 2005
James i think a lot of those boys as stated are under contract apart from Brando, Buttler and i think Moore.

Brando looks likely gone to GC.
Butler is looking but no home yet and Moore i havent heard a think.

If i would be a player i would rather stay at this wonderful club, take my chances, keep growing as a player unless an offer too good to refuse came my way.

Just my thoughts.
I'd heard Moore was linked to Hawthorn a few months back but it's been quiet since.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
It’s funny how those had had GWS beating us are now on the bandwagon.
Cornes, king and even Healy were bamboozled how good we were.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Mac

Tiger Superstar
Sep 16, 2003
SEN on repeat with the GF replay.

Bloody great to listening it (radio version).

The love fest from Gary, Anthony & Cornes at times is sickening but beautiful. So complimentary its beyond belief at times. That 3rd quarter where we kicked 5.4 & 2 out of bounds they were going in the words of Rex " ape droppings"
I’ve only heard the first quarter (on the way home from the G Saturday night :)). GLyon was barracking so hard for the giants it was ridiculously transparent. Apparently gws had settled in very nicely and Greene was going to decimate Baker. Glad I didn’t hear him jump wagons. Buffoon.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
melbourne, victoria
I’ve only heard the first quarter (on the way home from the G Saturday night :)). GLyon was barracking so hard for the giants it was ridiculously transparent. Apparently gws had settled in very nicely and Greene was going to decimate Baker. Glad I didn’t hear him jump wagons. Buffoon.
Sure did jump on the Tigga train, him, Anthony & Whateley....

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
melbourne, victoria
Ever since he took over the amount of times they may be talking and an add comes on.
when the News is on, same thing.
Silence. How many times that has happened since his takeover.

I know, i still listen.

The_General

Brain washing the kids, one stuffed toy at a time
May 4, 2004
Not sure if anyone else saw this, but the Plough has said he'll only be doing media for 12 more months then he's retiring. Making way for young blood and going to tick stuff off his bucket list.

The List Manager no more.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
melbourne, victoria
I heard a great interview today with Whateley with Roland Perry.

If anyone doesnt know who he is ( i didnt) he wrote a Bio on Sir Donald Bradman.

His impersonations , insights and stories were truly wonderful for someone who never got to see him bat.

Below is the link. Hope it works for you all. Its worth a listen. Trust me.

Reactions: 1 user

Tigers of Old

Proud of our Club.
Jul 26, 2004
I can't believe Hutchy went & hired another Geelong sycophant in Dwayne Russell to do the afternoon show. Actually I can.:vomit

• Wow

MD Jazz

Tiger Champion
Feb 3, 2017
I can't believe Hutchy went & hired another Geelong sycophant in Dwayne Russell to do the afternoon show. Actually I can.:vomit
The beauty is he is another cats flog who hates the tigers so will have to suffer through another season of tiger success. We can only hope we get to play them in another finals series.