SEN Online/SEN Radio now online [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

SEN Online/SEN Radio now online [Merged]

TT33

GO TIGES!!!
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Why should you be able to punch the ball ten rows back to waste time?

Personally I think the rushed behind rules and tightening of interpretation of what is deliberate out of bounds have been great for the game. It keeps the ball in play and requires guys to use their skill rather than get a cheap out. I'd rather see the ball in play as much as possible.

But it doesn't waste time because "time on" is blown by the Umpire in charge.
Imo it's another silly suggestion

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Can you imagine Grimes coming over the back, late in the final qtr, scores tight, and spoils the sniper j cameron over the boundary line and the green maggots pay a free for "time wasting". It would cause a riot.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Can you imagine Grimes coming over the back, late in the final qtr, scores tight, and spoils the sniper j cameron over the boundary line and the green maggots pay a free for "time wasting". It would cause a riot.
Rayzor would certainly do that to the RFC, I'd back it in London to a brick.