Seriously | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Seriously

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Seriously speaking I have been against Frawely coaching us for a while now and thought that we will go nowhere fast with him as coach.........but never in my wildest dreams did I think that we would be so pathetic...........if it wasn't just a game that you can laugh at and make fun of, I would be in tears. We are definately the laughing stock and this is beyond any doubt.

Spud must go - there is no alternative........I'm all for stability and faith but this is becoming ridiculous.

With the list that Richmond has we should be performing better than what we have done in the past two seasons.

Sure we have been hit by injuries but we have enough quality players to be performing better than a bottom four side as we have been over the past two years.

I think if it wasn't for the fact that Richmond can't afford to get rid of Frawley and the one year he has left to run on his contract, he wouldn't be coach for next year.

We should be doing better with the cattle that we do have even though our lack of depth is obvious.

Spud looked like someone had told him he was getting the lethal injection at today's game press conf. He instills no confidence in me of his coaching ability with his gameplan resembling that of an under 9 kiddie team. I cannot see him getting any more out of this list and would rather see him gone before we clean it out and someone with some balls coaching RFC before we are infected by him any further.

He continually blames players for not sticking to this "gameplan" maybe the problem is the other way around. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck chances are its a duck! or in our case DUD!

It was mentioned on another Forum that we are cash strapped at the moment and struggling to pay the bills.

If this is correct I wonder how much this is influencing the decision on our coach next year.

Can't really see it, but if it is true it is a genuine concern and will only be compounded next year the way we are heading. No membership means no money.

Well you know where I stand Harry ;).

If the Club is keeping Danny on for financial reasons or to keep up appearances as opposed to believing he is the right man for the job then that would be a real sad state of affairs.

Is Casey's position tied in with Danny's?

I doubt anyone here knows the real position of the Club's finances and we won't know how the Club is doing until we see the annual report. I did see people selling RFC raffle tickets at Southland a couple of weeks ago. The competition began in March and goes for a year so may be nothing untoward in it. It was reported midway through the year that we would break even this year.