Shame Herald Sun Shame | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Shame Herald Sun Shame

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
It's deeply distressing to finally realise how dumb the voting public are (and QLD/WA merely reinforce this).
I'm not going to take sides, but could you please fight fairly, there's no need need for the low blow :)

Last edited:

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
But you chose to make a political attack on my comment, now you want to get back to footy. Wise move.
See Dan and the fluffy cheeked doctor are again up *smile* creek because of their gross incompetence and lies over the coroner virus.
There's also issues with how Dan's cut the *smile* out of the Govt anti corruption bodies funding to ensure they've got no chance of investigating him n his crooked mates properly.

You've had repetitive lashes at me so there's a response. I decided to leave the gibberin dribblers, panic merchants n Dan the Man Toadies over on the other boards some time ago. Prefer to simply enjoy a bit of my spare time on the footy side of things.
Rant at me all ya like on the other boards, I won't even bother getting annoyed or upset at ya 'coz I can't be *smile* looking.

Reactions: 1 user

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
Tipping not many will be happy with the Herald Sun tomorrow ‍♂️

• Sad

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
HearldSun is absolute garbage. It’s a rag without any real journalisim and zero integrity.

Reactions: 3 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
rang up about my black foil posters yesterday.

they crapped on about how they were 1 per member.

we'll, yeah, that why I supplied 2 membership numbers and ordered 2.

oooohhhhh, they go, no worries, we'll send them out today.

WTF? were they just going to wait until eternity ended and pulp my posters (and pocket the $140 deducted from my credit card 6 weeks ago).

I cant fathom how some people remain employed.

HS is clearly brimming with morons, from the editor down to the bloke who licks the stamps

Number8

Tiger Superstar
Oct 12, 2010
Melbourne
Competition (and ABC) is set to take a torpedo following Craig McLachlan's not guilty verdict and pending legal action.
Reading a summary of the verdict, 'not guilty' and 'didn't do it' appear to be different things in this instance.

McLachlan might be better off going quietly with his reputation somewhat restored.

Reactions: 1 users

Althom

Tiger Superstar
Jul 23, 2016
rang up about my black foil posters yesterday.

they crapped on about how they were 1 per member.

we'll, yeah, that why I supplied 2 membership numbers and ordered 2.

oooohhhhh, they go, no worries, we'll send them out today.

WTF? were they just going to wait until eternity ended and pulp my posters (and pocket the $140 deducted from my credit card 6 weeks ago).

I cant fathom how some people remain employed.

HS is clearly brimming with morons, from the editor down to the bloke who licks the stamps
That sort of "service" seems to becoming the norm across a wide range of businesses.

Althom

Tiger Superstar
Jul 23, 2016
Competition (and ABC) is set to take a torpedo following Craig McLachlan's not guilty verdict and pending legal action.
Wondering what sort of world the magistrate lives in. An "egotistical, self-entitled sense of humour"? In an actor? How surprising!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Greenie

Tiger Rookie
Mar 15, 2014
Rant at me all ya like on the other boards, I won't even bother getting annoyed or upset at ya 'coz I can't be *smile* looking.
Boy, If that's how you carry on when you're not getting annoyed......................................

Last edited:
  • Haha

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Reading a summary of the verdict, 'not guilty' and 'didn't do it' appear to be different things in this instance.

McLachlan might be better off going quietly with his reputation somewhat restored.
I don't know what was printed or said but the Geoffrey Rush and Chris Gayle outcomes bode poorly.

Greenie

Tiger Rookie
Mar 15, 2014
Similar experience with Herald Sun for a plain ornery poster. I run a small business with online and shipping and would expect to be out of business with this attitude.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com

What if he's genuinely not guilty though? This case would have cost him plenty.

Number8

Tiger Superstar
Oct 12, 2010
Melbourne
What if he's genuinely not guilty though? This case would have cost him plenty.
This the grey area, isn't it?

To be clear, the verdicts were that he was not guilty of the charges ... not unreasonably, there was a high burden of proof and, according to the magistrate, it wasn't met.

But if the law, as it stands today, was able to be applied, the magistrate postulated that the verdicts may well have been different.

The evidence of the four women reflected poorly on McLachlan and was, largely, accepted by the magistrate.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
This the grey area, isn't it?

To be clear, the verdicts were that he was not guilty of the charges ... not unreasonably, there was a high burden of proof and, according to the magistrate, it wasn't met.

But if the law, as it stands today, was able to be applied, the magistrate postulated that the verdicts may well have been different.

The evidence of the four women reflected poorly on McLachlan and was, largely, accepted by the magistrate.

yeah never heard a magistrate say 'not guilty, but guilty' quite like it.

Reactions: 2 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Craig McLachlan ... lol

I think we have broad site agreement that;

Collingwood are *smile*;
The HS is *smile*;
MRJ is a superfluous messiah; and
None of us are going to be auditioning for the role of Janet.