Shame Herald Sun Shame | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Shame Herald Sun Shame

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Craig McLachlan ... lol
Sorry. Unsure why anyone would laugh at one of Australia’s greatest Living actors. Do you know he is a Logie winner?
song writer? Performer?
What next? You going to take pot shots at Jason Donovan?

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
The people you and I associate with may be perfectly capable of observing precautions for the greater good, but every country has a sizeable population of morons and sociopaths who cannot or will not do so. As is often the case, the few spoil it for the many.

Reactions: 1 user

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
This from the greatest rag of all (news.com.au) but respect for Joe Hildebrand!

Nails it!:

Great work Sir - picked up on Joe Build-a-Brand's idiocy in writing this as Victoria has zero cases and the NSW cluster explodes is genius.

Comedy gold.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Great work Sir - picked up on Joe Build-a-Brand's idiocy in writing this as Victoria has zero cases and the NSW cluster explodes is genius.

Comedy gold.
What thirty or forty people out of eight million FMD the hysteria never abates. It's out there n it's gunna be out there forever, learn to manage it as best as possible, it will never be eradicated. Crippling the local economy and society won't fix a *smile* thing, it just gives the manipulators and dictators the power of total control.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Aah the economy versus health debate.

If the virus gets out, people avoid going out, and that has a massive impact on the economy. If you want the economy to thrive you need to control the virus.

We'll see how it goes in NSW but the bias of that article in the Murdoch media was just garbage with Grade 2 level analysis built to push his obvious agenda.

The usual Liberal Good, Labor Bad (4 legs good, 2 legs bad) crap I expect.

DS

Reactions: 3 users

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
What thirty or forty people out of eight million FMD the hysteria never abates. It's out there n it's gunna be out there forever, learn to manage it as best as possible, it will never be eradicated. Crippling the local economy and society won't fix a *smile* thing, it just gives the manipulators and dictators the power of total control.

This has been shown to be comprehensively false.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Sorry. Unsure why anyone would laugh at one of Australia’s greatest Living actors. Do you know he is a Logie winner?
song writer? Performer?
What next? You going to take pot shots at Jason Donovan?
Always wanted to see a Jason Donovan/Rick Astley duet.

• Haha

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Only briefly - but politics, COVID, Jason Donovan etc are best confined there - IMO

agree.

whilst its fun kicking into The HS,

we should do it over amongst Frank N Furter and The Mullumbimby ChemTrails

(If you were the booking agent for the Avalon RSL, you wouldn't wait for the demo tape, you'de just book them for NYD, wouldnt you?)

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
To my utter amazement this snotrag has included the full fixture.
I'm flabbergasted.
Just like ClangerField (or is it DangerDive?) was when he lost grip of Dusty.
Wonders never cease!