Shane Edwards | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Shane Edwards

Puntrd64

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
Good coaching move, the Rance you’re having when you don’t have a Rance. Hope the experiment works

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
So Shane made a few blues tonight but some forget the plays he did make that either saved us or got us into an attacking position time and again. We can't always expect perfection but when Shed works his magic……..

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
No he was brilliant tonight. Shanked some but his creativity off half back slices the Swans open.

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
Better judges are saying it was a good game, but I'd love to see him tidy up a little - or good sides will punish his turnovers on the HBF. Seems to me he tries to do too much. Some of his handballs are sublime, but too many times his disposal is horrible.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Thought he was very rusty early with his disposals but improved pretty quickly ending up as one of our best.

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Dusty and Sheds were our best, most creative players. They also made the most mistakes.

Ignore the worst 10% of what a player does and you get the most accurate idea of their contribution

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
Some of his handballs were from The Little Book of George.

On the whole, our hand ball skills were very poor last night. Rioli, Prestia, Higgins and Edwards were uncharacteristically sloppy.
Has hand balling to someones ankles become fashionable?

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Edwards 5 and 1. Wonder if it was Hardwick who gave him the 5.

9 – Dustin Martin (Richmond)
7– Dion Prestia (Richmond)
6 – Shane Edwards (Richmond)
3 – Toby Nankervis (Richmond)
2 – Kamdyn McIntosh (Richmond)
2 – Lance Franklin (Sydney)
1 – Luke Parker (Sydney)

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Been very quiet so far.

Those at the ground have the Dees put a hard tag on him?