Shane Edwards | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Shane Edwards

lukeanddad

Tiger Champion
Nov 17, 2008
He was only ever a whipping boy for the blind and cerebrally infirm Maca :cool:

but yeah, I take your point
Agree. There was always something special about this bloke. I forgave the occasional howler, because the other stuff was so good

Reactions: 2 users

Billy Bengal

superior gaming system
Oct 29, 2003
West Ubercoolische
I get a tingle every time Sheds has the ball in hand, and his vision is sublime. Best player I've seen in traffic since Knights.

Congratulations on the 250. Hopefully there's 50 more in there.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Seriously theres alot of love for the TichMaster.
But who really believed he would get to 50 games let alone 250.
Wonderful season.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
250 for Sheds. right on. sleight of hand with a football? you betcha ...

Reactions: 1 user

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
Can still remember his first game (pretty sure v the Crows) & he was this skinny little fella. But even that night he showed some of the slick moves that have served him so well for another 249 games.

Been a great & loyal servant of the club & hopefully for a few more seasons to come.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Wonderful effort by Shedda to get 250 games, superb player n I hope he plays on through 300 n more.

Tames

Tiger Superstar
Apr 3, 2005
Melbourne
Those kicks he used to do across his body which would result in a turnover used to drive me nuts. Thankfully that was 8 years ago, and we have both matured.

Grats Sheda :)

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
He's like a fine wine is Shane, hes getting better as he goes and hes leading and mentoring the young Aboriginal lads beautifully.

His creativity mid/forward will go along way to any success this year that the Tigers hope to achieve.

Congrats on the 250 to him.

Been a real leader this year.

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
the type of player that is always going to look better in a better team ,

His slick moves are wasted in a team that aren’t capable of capitalising on them

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Very entertaining and creative player. Isn't it wonderful to see such a player reach 250 in Richmond colours.

DS

Reactions: 1 users