Shane Edwards | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Shane Edwards

Sir

Tiger Superstar
Apr 23, 2004
Not going anywhere. Simply the MOST improved player in the last 3 years!............... and Dimma loves him!

He reminds me of Captain Chaos (Wayne Gardner).

Wayne went to Supercars after retiring his 500cc career (now MotoGP). The chattering media were quick to caption him "Captain Chaos" because he had several accidents and the knives were out...............

Then Alan Jones (ex F1 World Champion) jumps in and points out:

"You have it wrong! Wayne has a brain and reflex that operates at 300+ kmh. He can take a car to it's absolute limit where only a few others can. To be honest he's too quick for the guys around him"

That's Shedda!

His vision and handballs are a joy to behold - BUT - every now and then his teammates aren't quick enough :)

Reactions: 8 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
One of the great finals quarters that 3rd. He’s a star.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

Jason King

Forever the GOAT
Jul 19, 2007
Adelaide, South Australia
You have to give him BOG. Sure Dusty kicked 6 goals however he played as a forward and we rarely give forwards the choccies so fair is fair Dusty. Third quarter Shane just got so many clearances and link-ups he really was just dominating.

Reactions: 1 user

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
I loved one Maurice Rioli but geez Mr Edwards sees things on a field many don't or ever will.
Those hands..sublime.

Reactions: 6 users