Shane Edwards | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Shane Edwards

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
His name should be changed from Shed to Thread, because he could thread the eye of a ****** needle, blind folded, wearing boxing gloves.

Reactions: 1 users

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
At one stage last night he levitated as he launched at the ball and changed his mind half way through and dished off a handball.
Sublime

Reactions: 1 user

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
At one stage last night he levitated as he launched at the ball and changed his mind half way through and dished off a handball.
Sublime

I once saw him put a rabbit in his hat and pulled a hare out of his ass

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
My friend’s kid gave him his premiership medallion, I’m glad it was sheds. What a champion! Almost BOG again and still ‘the shadow’

Reactions: 4 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Never seen him play with such a physical edge. He was on a mission from the start and brutal at times. He really is a great player.

Reactions: 4 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Bit disappointed in Shedda. I had the Tigers by 60 plus and him for the norm smith and missed out.

Let me down.

Reactions: 2 users