Shane Edwards | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Shane Edwards

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Will be heading to QLD in 4 weeks.
Will be there for the last 2 or 3 games depending on the fixture

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
The silence on Sheds is deafening.

I know birthing first sons is significant family business and I respect that,

but I still want to know possibly when/if we see sheds surgical handball again this year?

anyone got any updates?

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
We have 100,000 members. Time to get proactive.

Let's crowd fund the best obstetrician money can buy, get the Edwards birthing crew up to Brisbane and get this done.

They can give birth, bond and nurture in quarantine.

Then Shedda can show his appreciation for our revolutionary thinking my carving up the last 5 rounds, winning player of the finals and taking a selfie with the 2020 cup and every person who contributed to #sheddabirthingplan

Reactions: 4 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Should have taken the missus to sunny qld to give birth there.

Reactions: 1 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
In hindsight it's actually would have been good idea. I'd imagine they would have banked on being around family support after the baby is born but I'm not sure family would be able to visit the newborn now with the new restrictions in place.

Reactions: 2 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane

What's the go with numbers permitted in the birthing suite down in Vic? Are dads (or 2nd mums) allowed? He could have a party in the birthing suites up here. Even more reason to deliver up here.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
In hindsight it's actually would have been good idea. I'd imagine they would have banked on being around family support after the baby is born but I'm not sure family would be able to visit the newborn now with the new restrictions in place.
Is it too late to fly up? Could get a head start on his 2 weeks quarantine

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
So he's no chance for Dreamtime at the D this year?
Would have to start quarantine in the next few days.

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
The key. The key to the icing on the Triple Premiership cake. He needs a run at it too. Never comes straight in in top form. What the hell is going on with the baby? Give us something RFC!!

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Tricky.
As good as he is, there is an undeniable risk of bringing someone in who is underdone with match fitness. Unless there is a gaping hole or players out of form, how do you drop a functioning player in a well performing team? Very unique situation

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Very tricky. But Shank is such a genius. Reckon he needs 3 games to hit some touch.

yeah hes a genius.

absurdly, with the emergence of Marlion and $hai and Bakes, we can cover him/

But we don't want to.

we want to win the grand final by 200 points.

Anyone know how shed would stay fit on an hour a day excercise?

would he have a treadmill in his lounge and just be pounding out laps in between back rubbed for Mrs. Sheds?

when's the boy due?

can an hour old baby fly?

is Sheds genius such that we could trot him out in the GF for his first game of the year and he wins the Norm Smith and he holds his son aloft and Dusty anoints him with a stubby of XXXX and he grows into the greatest tiger player of his generation?

so many questions ......

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Does anyone know what the record amount of indigenous players in one side is? Have a feeling that when Shedda comes in we might give it a nudge.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
With the emergence of Shai, I could see Edwards either plonking himself off half back or half forward. Either way he will be instrumental in creating havoc for opposition.