Shane Edwards | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Shane Edwards

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
With the emergence of Shai, I could see Edwards either plonking himself off half back or half forward. Either way he will be instrumental in creating havoc for opposition.
When played off half back early last year he really looked comfortable there and used his creative abilities so well whilst leading the team

Reactions: 2 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Out of curiosity @LeeToRainesToRoach can you name them... btw I'm seriously only asking out of interest and not trying to trip you up!

2017 R10 v Adelaide - Grey, Griffin, Hamling, Hill x 2, Johnson, D.Pearce, Walters
2018 R2 v Essendon - Hamling, Hill x 2, Johnson, Matera, A.Pearce, Walters, Wilson
2018 R10 v North Melbourne - Hamling, S.Hill, Johnson, Matera, Pearce x 2, Walters, Wilson
2018 R17 v West Coast - Grey, Hill x 2, Johnson, Matera, A.Pearce, Walters, Wilson

Reactions: 1 user

saigon tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 4, 2010
Next year personal opinion. He won't be leaving a new born and missus back in Victoria. Scratched I reckon!

Reactions: 1 user

Gazmatron

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 23, 2013
Next year personal opinion. He won't be leaving a new born and missus back in Victoria. Scratched I reckon!
Suspect you are right. In any case given the Old border rules could he even get into Queensland. Besides as EZT mentioned how does he stay even moderately fit on his 1 hr a day outside.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014

At nearly 32 and missing a whole season you'd have to start questioning whether we'll see him again if he doesn't front up this year.