Shane Edwards | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Shane Edwards

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Shedda's wife is due this weekend, I will be guided by those experienced in the matter, what can we expect?, 2 weeks paternity, 2 weeks hub and then play or no return at all?

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
I'll forgive Shedda if this kid leads us to the 2041 flag

Reactions: 2 users

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Dreamtime at the D(arwin) won't be the same without him.
He hasn't missed one of these for a while (if at all)!

Reactions: 1 user

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
You can fly with a newborn after 7 days so I suppose it comes down to how long they want at home before travelling. The end of August would probably be the cut off. Hopefully it's a boy!!

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Shedda's wife is due this weekend, I will be guided by those experienced in the matter, what can we expect?, 2 weeks paternity, 2 weeks hub and then play or no return at all?

Surely shedda wants to be part of a third premiership.

Babies last ages

They grow really slowly. It will still be tiny in a year.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
Surely shedda wants to be part of a third premiership.

Babies last ages

They grow really slowly. It will still be tiny in a year.
Agreed. The baby will likely sleep through the next 3 months anyway and won't remember whether Titch was there or not. Additionally the club can chip in for a wet nurse for Mrs Titch. With the missus happy Titch will be free to fly up Sunday after the delivery. You're welcome!

Gazmatron

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 23, 2013
Agreed. The baby will likely sleep through the next 3 months anyway and won't remember whether Titch was there or not. Additionally the club can chip in for a wet nurse for Mrs Titch. With the missus happy Titch will be free to fly up Sunday after the delivery. You're welcome!
My reading of the latest Queensland refs is Sheds can’t get into That State after 8 August

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Shedda training at Punt road today, pop that baby out a couple of hours to make sure the baby and Mrs ok and then on your way son ;)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Sheeda training at Punt road today, pop that baby out a couple of hours to make sure the baby and Mrs ok and then on your way son ;)

how's he look Caesar?

keep your eye out for him and Balmey smoking cigars

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
I reckon the horse has bolted for Edwards. I'm not even sure if he will want to return... he hasn't made a contribution all season and may think he doesn't deserve to be part of the finals series.

Ripplestick

Tiger Champion
Jan 18, 2007
My reading of the latest Queensland refs is Sheds can’t get into That State after 8 August

hmmm, just had a read myself and it sure sounds that way.

Perhaps he can quarantine for 2 weeks in SA and meet up with the team when we go there to play the crow and then fly into the qld hub.

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Perhaps he can quarantine for 2 weeks in SA and meet up with the team when we go there to play the crow and then fly into the qld hub.
Couldn't happen unless the AFL get him some special dispansation. The S.A. Government have closed the border, even to S.A. residents trying to get home.
But who knows what exceptions will be considered.