Shane Edwards | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Shane Edwards

That was from Dimmas press conference today... will be online soon I’d assume.. they had a girl.

thanks Plats.

so he can play from Sept 14?

just misses Cats, but final round V Crows.

jeez, big call.

I suppose you just play him and see how he goes?

Reactions: 1 users
Lookng forward to watching him pass her to his wife!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
beautiful little girl shedda. Congrats mr and mrs on your little miracle.

Now. footy.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users
He'll put her into space, and she'll have to run onto her.

It will appear that baby Mya has teleported into her mums arms but the slow mo will show the speed of Sheds hands.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Not sure given Houli isn't playing tomorrow. Hardwick appeared to say it's difficult to build fitness in quarantine.
I think it’s a bit different in that’s literally the last chance before finals... and it’s the crows.

They wouldn’t be flying him up to just be on standby. They know how important he is

Reactions: 1 users
Congratulations to Sam and Shane on the save arrival of beautiful little Mya.......can you please put a spout on the next one.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Great news to hear Shane and his daughter have a beautiful little girl. Congratulations to them all.
Not a future father / son line of succession to the Tigers fold but great news nether the less

Reactions: 1 user