Shane Edwards | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Shane Edwards

Any fear of a Y chromosome guys?
The Women's team will be an embarrassment in 20 years.

B: (Hoping Alex has really patched things up.)
HB: Houli Houli Pickett
C: Edwards Cotchin Cotchin
HF: Riewolt Pickett
F: Richardson Richardson

FOLL:

Might be a bit inaccurate, but It's filling up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Congrats to Sheds and his Missus on their healthy bouncing baby girl!!

However

They need to change the Gatorade at Punt Road or ban Soy Lattes whats with our blokes dominated by XX's we need XY's.

Our conversion of shots on goal in the conception stakes for father sons is as shithouse as our conversion of inside 50s FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
The Women's team will be an embarrassment in 20 years.

B: (Hoping Alex has really patched things up.)
HB: Houli Houli Pickett
C: Edwards Cotchin Cotchin
HF: Riewolt Pickett
F: Richardson Richardson

FOLL:

Might be a bit inaccurate, but It's filling up.
Good work Ghost, but you forgot Delids.
I think he has 2 girls as well.

Reactions: 2 users
We have put in a submission to the AFL for sheds to fly up Friday with Gary Ablett and live and train with him for 2 weeks ready for the cats game

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Please let it happen. Would love to see Shedda back out in the park. Midfield and attacking build up needs his help. Would be a big plus.

Reactions: 1 users
Actually, reckon its a great opportunity for Sheds to practice some crunching shoulder tackles.

great news and with Geelong as the partner we know the AFL cant say no
Well they can....yes to Gary and no to Shane. Would be nearly worth seeing that happen. Meltdown on PRE with Big Richo odd man out! :eek::D

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Well they can....yes to Gary and no to Shane. Would be nearly worth seeing that happen. Meltdown on PRE with Big Richo odd man out! :eek::D
Yeah I can see it happening. Shane's application was missing his DOB or postcode

• Angry
Have the perfect man for the chaperone job.... Balmey!
Done it all... drive a golf cart around the ground blowin' whistles and chuckin' footys and the day before release, can accidentally reverse into Gary!
Whoops..... sorry Scotty:rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
The old 1 coming from stage 4 lockdown and 1 coming from stage 3 lockdown rule will be applied I would imagine. Big nose, Dwayne and others will be all over this. Then it has to go through Steve *smile* for approval.

• Angry
I reckon gary ablett would be one of the last blokes in the AFL id wanna live with for 2 weeks.

Id honestly rather live with heath shaw, mitch robinson, xavier dursma, adam treloar or jeremy cameron.

I reckon the only bloke in the industry id put after GAJ would be grand poo bah Eddie.

I reckon gary ablett would be one of the last blokes in the AFL id wanna live with for 2 weeks.

Id honestly rather live with heath shaw, mitch robinson, xavier dursma, adam treloar or jeremy cameron.

I reckon the only bloke in the industry id put after GAJ would be grand poo bah Eddie.

Geez, tough call.
Can't imagine Edwards getting much sleep with those guys in th ehouse.
They all cry in their sleep.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users