Shane Edwards | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Shane Edwards

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Love Edwards and Prestia playing together - I reckon that centre clearance combo is one of the best in the business right now and has been for the last couple of years - they make each other better

Reactions: 6 users

immorta

~~we are eternal all this pain is an illusion~~
Mar 31, 2005
Melbourne
Must be one of the most underrated players in the AFL full-stop.

His hands in close are next level, almost makes time stand still ala Neo in the Matrix.

Definition of silk.

Reactions: 1 users

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
The best thing is he's getting better with age and body is holding up well. Benjamin Button?

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
Love Edwards and Prestia playing together - I reckon that centre clearance combo is one of the best in the business right now and has been for the last couple of years - they make each other better
We've been waiting for Lambo to come on since the Prestia & Sheds return but it hasn't happened. Clearly carrying an injury

nikolasmia

Tiger Superstar
Sep 3, 2007
Serious question

Who will have a better career, Shane Burgoyne or Shane Edwards

Sburger has 5 flags, and a huge rep also played 100 more games, but Shedda is gaining fast

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Serious question

Sburger has 5 flags, and a huge rep also played 100 more games, but Shedda is gaining fast

I wont be One eyed on this, Bygyogones finals were at the highest level.
He was the cleanest and skilled finals player ive ever seen.
Edwards is closing

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Serious question

5 flags? .... probably not. Playing for another 5 years? Put ya house on it.

tigermouseau

Tiger Superstar
Apr 19, 2004
When he was interviewed after the game last night he said something like “he would’ve liked to have had the week off for selfish reasons” meaning he would’ve loved the bye. He looked spent (and he should’ve been cos he played his heart out last night and left nothing on the table). Hoping he can refuel for whatever is ahead of us. Loved him game and hoping for more of the same next week.

Reactions: 1 user

Jetboy

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 6, 2010
Melbourne.....sometimes Broome
When he was interviewed after the game last night he said something like “he would’ve liked to have had the week off for selfish reasons” meaning he would’ve loved the bye. He looked spent (and he should’ve been cos he played his heart out last night and left nothing on the table). Hoping he can refuel for whatever is ahead of us. Loved him game and hoping for more of the same next week.
I wouldn’t worry.....he has a full week off until the next game so refuelling won’t be an issue......in fact, last nights game was perfect preparation for next week, and hopefully the GF....him, Prestia, Nank, and Dave will all benefit from having the extra game

Reactions: 2 users

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
I wouldn’t worry.....he has a full week off until the next game so refuelling won’t be an issue......in fact, last nights game was perfect preparation for next week, and hopefully the GF....him, Prestia, Nank, and Dave will all benefit from having the extra game
And this is the thing about the criticism on playing Prestia last week. No way he plays a Prelim or GF without a game or two under his belt. Much prefer taking Prestia to Adelaide with two games in the tank. critical to our chances.

Reactions: 5 users

nswtiger

tiger army tiger army!! thank you very much
Feb 14, 2005
Nrth NSW
how good did Shane play on Friday night!! he was everywhere .his hands are stoppage work are elite

and that bump in the goal squad ...perfect ....................hit and run

he was back in the centre squad before the port player knew what hit him!! and didn't he sook it up ...........hahahahaha

i have that hit on continuous loop

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
how good did Shane play on Friday night!! he was everywhere .his hands are stoppage work are elite

he was back in the centre squad before the port player knew what hit him!! and didn't he sook it up ...........hahahahaha

Put it on here NSW.

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004

The hit Hodge said should have been a free? Looked fair to me.