Shane Edwards | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Shane Edwards

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
how good did Shane play on Friday night!! he was everywhere .his hands are stoppage work are elite

and that bump in the goal squad ...perfect ....................hit and run

he was back in the centre squad before the port player knew what hit him!! and didn't he sook it up ...........hahahahaha

i have that hit on continuous loopnumrr
Number 26 Luigi Calamari would've paid a free kick 100%.

Reactions: 1 user

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
as i said on a chat with the lads on Friday night, it hasn't taken Hodge long to start dribbling *smile* like the rest of them
Was that you on the TV on Friday night mate?
Looked a bit like the Brady Bunch meets the Hells Angels.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Amazing, just a great game all round.

Edwards, Short and Dusty the cleanest players on the ground in average conditions

Reactions: 1 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
No coincidence this bloke comes back in, and our clearances go through the roof.

Most underrated player in the game.

Reactions: 5 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
No coincidence this bloke comes back in, and our clearances go through the roof.

Most underrated player in the game.

So this. Great point not getting spoken about enough in the general media.

Plays traffic like Frogga. Plays traffic like he’s one of the cars in the Fast and the Furious.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
He was underdone. His hands were understandably flaky. In use. And for the first quarter and then some he just fumbled it. Underdone.

Had he handled the ball in this time we'd have won by ten goals and Shane would've had the Norm Smith.

Matchwinner.

Reactions: 2 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Another match were he did the impossible sleight of hand or run through a gap that wasn't there. Deserved every one of his North Smith votes. Just a wonderful player to watch and appreciate. Long may he continue

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
This bloke has been unbelievable.
We should give him time off during seasons to extend his career.
Because we won't see anyone who is so clean with the ball for a very long time.