Shane Edwards | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Shane Edwards

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Which should work in our favour. The players missing have enough time to get themselves right and have a significant impact in the second half of the season.

Depends. The guys available need to chip away and bank wins, otherwise there may not be much to come back to. Next 4 weeks are crucial.

Reactions: 1 user

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Strange that we get nearly all of our injuries in the early part of the season. Rarely get any major injuries in the back end of the season and finals. This has worked well for us as the players returning are fresh and firing at the pointy end.

TigerPort

Tiger Superstar
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
Strange that we get nearly all of our injuries in the early part of the season. Rarely get any major injuries in the back end of the season and finals. This has worked well for us as the players returning are fresh and firing at the pointy end.

Bugger someone had to go there. You have challenged the injury gods now.

Reactions: 2 users

123cups

Tiger Superstar
May 1, 2016
If we keep getting injuries I might start hoping for another extended lockdown to delay the season!

theglove3

Tiger Superstar
Jun 3, 2003
I reckon Ivan's cousin Ivan would disagree with you.
And yes you will need to have a sacrifice cued up to make peace with the Footballing Gods.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Burgo’s report gives hope he could play next week I reckon

Dimma said on 360

'hes ruptured his medial ligament but hes a fast healer'

rupture means snapped in half doesnt it?

He'd want to be The Terminator or a Transformer

to play next week?

I reckon next year, when we are going for a 4-peat,

we play our 2nds for the first 8 weeks

and bring the best 22 back at 2-6

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users