Shane Edwards | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Shane Edwards

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Dimma said in his presser, sheds is a possible V Brisbane!!!!

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
Reporter “Anyone back next week?”

Dimma “Maybe, Maybe Shane Edwards.”

Last 5 seconds of this.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
You forgot the bit after that when he said "unlikely".

well that is sort of the whole context of the story.

you wouldnt say 'The Nationals are going to compulsorily acquire the Murray River back from their mates for cheap and make it a gigantic world heritage wetland, but probably not'

would you?

spook

Tiger Legend
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
well that is sort of the whole context of the story.

you wouldnt say 'The Nationals are going to compulsorily acquire the Murray River back from their mates for cheap and make it a gigantic world heritage wetland, but probably not'

would you?
Shane Edwards is more likely to kick 27 goals next week than the Nationals are to ever stop being crooks betraying the people they purport to stand for.

I would buy Curtis Deboy a steak dinner before I'd cross the street to p1ss on a flaming National Party rep.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I would buy Curtis Deboy a steak dinner before I'd cross the street to p1ss on a flaming National Party rep.

I think Id buy Curtis a not-meat Spaghetti Bolonese, then cross the street with it, wait for a fair while and dump it on the Nationals blokes smoking head

and say 'hey Deboy, you owe me $15'

• Haha

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Being reported that he is signed for another year. Great to see him going around in 2022.

Reactions: 10 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Reported in the HS that Edwards remained in Melbourne, but Richmond sought special clearance for him to fly to Sydney today and he's likely to play next week.

Reactions: 1 user

caesar

Tiger Champion
Feb 9, 2015
Great to have Shedda back for Dreamtime, pretty emotional in his RFC website interview:

Makes you very proud of our club too not only in being at the forefront of indigenous inclusion in the AFL but off-field with the KGI Institute in education and developing young indigenous leaders of tomorrow.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Great to have Shedda back for Dreamtime, pretty emotional in his RFC website interview:

Makes you very proud of our club too not only in being at the forefront of indigenous inclusion in the AFL but off-field with the KGI Institute in education and developing young indigenous leaders of tomorrow.

Great clip. Really heartfelt by Shedda. He’s become such a leader in our club and is making his mark on the other Indigenous players at the club. He’s come a long way since discovering his own heritage at a latter stage. Buts he’s embraced it and is learning and passing on to others. To our players and kids attending the KGI.
I wonder if that’s helped him become the player he now is.

MalenyTiger

Tiger Superstar
Jan 27, 2005
He is a true champion. So humble but so influential in what he's done and doing. What a great person he is.

Reactions: 6 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Shane could very well take the captaincy for a year or 2 transition after Trent retires, I'm tipping Shane to play a season or two more than Trent.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
No coincidence Shedda is back and we look a lot better going down the corridor. A wizard with those incisive diagonal kicks that are impossible to defend.

Reactions: 1 user