Shane Edwards | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Shane Edwards

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Freak of nature. Not even close to on the downward slope Of his career.

Ball movement looked so much better with his vision. Invaluable.

Reactions: 6 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Edwards will sit comfortably in the all time great's of the club.
When he retires.
Im happy that he got 1 more year.
Good week especially after the news Jack signed for an extra one.

Reactions: 6 users

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
Unbelievable player. One of if not the best I’ve seen in traffic ever. His work in all the grand finals was incredible. Everytime I watch a replay of each GF I notice something else he dis that was unbelievable.

Reactions: 11 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Underdone. Has been ineffective since coming back.
Yeah. The break and getting some greater fitness will benefit him. Bit worrying when Nic Nat leaves you in the dust. I know he’s quick for a big guy, but Naitanui is 31 and he burnt off Shed while bouncing the ball. Dunno if that’d happen with a fit (younger ?) Shed.

Reactions: 1 user

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Yeah. The break and getting some greater fitness will benefit him. Bit worrying when Nic Nat leaves you in the dust. I know he’s quick for a big guy, but Naitanui is 31 and he burnt off Shed while bouncing the ball. Dunno if that’d happen with a fit (younger ?) Shed.
Nicnats 3 steps would be longer than Shed’s ten.