Shaun Grigg (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Shaun Grigg (Merged)

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Carlton forums are reporting that Richmond are into Sean Grigg. NO mention of what we are offering.

Don't know much about him but remembering him shanking a couple of kicks against the Swans in that final a couple of weeks ago.

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
Re: Sean Grigg - Carlton

jb03 said:
Don't know much about him but remembering him shanking a couple of kicks against the Swans in that final a couple of weeks ago.
Here,s hoping Hardwick was watching at the time.

Disco08

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2003

Never paid much attention to him but his numbers are pretty good. Can certainly win a bit of it for himself and seems to be a bit of a playmaker with good assist and score involvement numbers (1st and 2nd respectively for the Blues this year).

His last 3 games weren't great with quite a few turnovers and errors though. He didn't play the final jimbob so you might be remembering one of those games.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004

is there anyone we're not connected to at the moment?

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne

Disco08 said:
Never paid much attention to him but his numbers are pretty good. Can certainly win a bit of it for himself and seems to be a bit of a playmaker with good assist and score involvement numbers (1st and 2nd respectively for the Blues this year).

His last 3 games weren't great with quite a few turnovers and errors though. He didn't play the final jimbob so you might be remembering one of those games.

Yeah sorry it was the game before.

GEDS1

Richo's last lap
Apr 15, 2007

Watched him closely towards the end of the season and he was quite impressive in certain areas especially in close but as stated previously can shank the odd kick. Bit of mongrel about him.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne

Also reporting we have enquired about Jacobs with Tambling's name being mentioned.

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003

Lighter version of Connors. Runs a bit more.
'
He's ok I suppose, but you wouldn't want to give up more than a 4th rounder.

mad_tiggy911

Tiger Legend
Mar 30, 2009

Tambling has more currency than Jacobs. Interesting. Anything else involved?

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne

mad_doggy911 said:
Tambling has more currency than Jacobs. Interesting. Anything else involved?

Nothing mentioned. The general consensus from the carlton posters is that Richmond have nothing to offer anyone in a trade as Martin, Deledio and Reiwoldt would be off limits.

johnson2richo2003

Dec 19, 2002

jb03 said:
Nothing mentioned. The general consensus from the carlton posters is that Richmond have nothing to offer anyone in a trade as Martin, Deledio and Reiwoldt would be off limits.
yeah like Carlton are flush with talent outside of Judd,Kruzer,Gibbs,Murphy.

mb64

Tiger Legend
Jul 26, 2004
Melbourne

jb03 said:
Carlton forums are reporting that Richmond are into Sean Grigg. NO mention of what we are offering.

He'll fit in well

johnson2richo2003

Dec 19, 2002

Just thnking about it.The Blues were interested in Everrit from the Dogs last year.Dogs are keen on Tambling.If we are keen on Jacobs perhaps a 3 way might be good enough.
Tambling>>>>Dogs>>>Everitt>>>>>Carl>>>>Jacobs>>>>Rich

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004

Really good size & covers the ground extremely well does Grigg.

His kicking is very haphazard though. Extremely one-sided as well.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003

dud.

It worries me that we are looking at alot of fringe players from other clubs.

I'd rather we be quiet and focus soley on the players in the upcoming draft

It appears we are taking our eye off the ball.