Shaun Grigg (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Shaun Grigg (Merged)

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
The exact o
Prob wrong place for this. There is a podcast from the Tiger boards from the forum that shall not be named. Justin Charles was on there all the way through the finals. He NAILED every finals result. Almost to the points. Called a 10g plus GF win. And the rest. Good man.
Meanwhile D Barrett picked Bris to defeat us; Geelong to beat us, & GWS to beat us too.
He went 100% with his wrongness.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

nswtiger

tiger army tiger army!! thank you very much
Feb 14, 2005
Nrth NSW
justed released
Scott "any news we should know Shaun"
Grigg "about what?"
Scott "Richmond"
Grigg " i can give you the number to a bloke that can come and collect the chicken manure when its dumped at the front gates, anything else Chris?"
Chris Scott :rotfl1
pure pre gold

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
The exact o

Meanwhile D Barrett picked Bris to defeat us; Geelong to beat us, & GWS to beat us too.
He went 100% with his wrongness.

Yeah, surprised he didn’t do a story on how we won the premiership against all odds.

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
I notice that the site that shall not be named has listed "recycled" premiership rucks from the past 10 years or so.

Must have got the work experience kid to write it as they've missed 2017 Premiership Hero, Ruckman, and RFC Life Member Shaun Grigg off the list.

1595985892754.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Is there any kind of IP people can’t and don’t share in any way? Seems unprofessional compared to what happens in the rest of the world, but that’s the situation.

Grigg could know more than Conca about getting under Dusty’s skin, that’s one to look out for.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Is there any kind of IP people can’t and don’t share in any way? Seems unprofessional compared to what happens in the rest of the world, but that’s the situation.

Grigg could know more than Conca about getting under Dusty’s skin, that’s one to look out for.

Well I'd imagine you can't take anything that's written down or on a hard drive etc, but short of giving a bloke a frontal lobotomy, how can you stop it.
We let David King leave with our Terry Wallace IP....he's still utilizing it to analyze the game.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Grigg: hey Chris, shut the *smile* up this week, dimma loves when you bag them. He use's it to fire them up.

Scotty. But i have to say something

Grigg. Just be nice, just be nice

Scotty. I will try, can i bag their culture?

Grigg. Shut up, no comments on anything they do. Ok

Scotty. You know as soon as we beat them, your out.

Grigg. You know if they beat you again, you might be joining me out that door.

Grigg. Don't start crying.

Scotty..i cant help it. I know they're better. I can't trust duds like Dalhouse and Rohan.

Grigg. Don't cry, that's what they use to say about me too.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Grigg. You know if they beat you again, you might be joining me out that door.

Beat them Friday night, and again in the finals, and he should be flicked, or something with similar spelling. Trouble is though Hocking would make sure that there was a job for him at headquarters with his brother :mad:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Homecoming hero this week.

No doubt Grigga is getting an interview.
He should be

A Richmond man surrounded by more Richmond Men like Lambo is a nice prospect if they are gonna go a first timer.

Two extremely Highly rated blokes right there.

Maybe we can steal Corey Enright to come over with him.

Reactions: 1 user