Site Updates | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Site Updates

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I'm about to do a software update on the forum. This could go anywhere... stay tuned.

Just noticed a change to the board. Previously there was a link at the bottom of a page "show ignored content" or something like that. It allowed you to toggle Ignore off for that thread. It was handy if you saw a raging reply to someone you have on ignore and you wanted to see what that ignored post was.

That seems to be missing now.

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Just noticed a change to the board. Previously there was a link at the bottom of a page "show ignored content" or something like that. It allowed you to toggle Ignore off for that thread. It was handy if you saw a raging reply to someone you have on ignore and you wanted to see what that ignored post was.

That seems to be missing now.
I've got an update coming for this, with a new 2-way ignore... just need to configure and test it.

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
I wanted to congratulate PRE for engaging the swear filter often... no one can say it's good or bad in giving a *smile*!

*smile* as much as you like, or not - but try not to go around the filter.

:giggle:

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I wanted to congratulate PRE for engaging the swear filter often... no one can say it's good or bad in giving a *smile*!

*smile* as much as you like, or not - but try not to go around the filter.

:giggle:
*smile* *smile* *smile* *smile* *smile* *smile* *smile*!