Site Updates | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Site Updates

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
ignore feature not working great on Android using Chrome. Im seeing posts from people on my ignore list, but its still hiding the posts if someone quotes them.

@Mr T.

Last edited:

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
Would it be possible to stop the menu down the left hand side (Home; Forum; What's New; Members; etc...) scrolling with the rest of the page (on a PC)? Not a real biggy, but when I scroll to the bottom of the page, it would just be nice to be able to access the menu options without having to scroll back to the top.

Reactions: 1 users

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Would it be possible to stop the menu down the left hand side (Home; Forum; What's New; Members; etc...) scrolling with the rest of the page (on a PC)? Not a real biggy, but when I scroll to the bottom of the page, it would just be nice to be able to access the menu options without having to scroll back to the top.
Fair point... may need to look at a new theme to achieve this - something for 2021 perhaps.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Pretty sure that's how it was before the latest updates. I don't remember having to scroll to the top of the pager to see the left hand side main menu. Now it's quite cumbersome as there is no navigation menu visible when you've scrolled down into a long thread

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Really missing the post preview. And when you @ a poster in the reply the options no longer pop up in a sub list.
Still desperate for the thread title to stay on the screen as you scroll down posts as it is easy to forget who you are reading about it.

I also miss the date and time of quotes contained within a post. It was easy to go back and read the original post which is sometimes necessary as the in-bedded quote is not in-bedded in full.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Really missing the post preview. And when you @ a poster in the reply the options no longer pop up in a sub list.
Still desperate for the thread title to stay on the screen as you scroll down posts as it is easy to forget who you are reading about it.

I also miss the date and time of quotes contained within a post. It was easy to go back and read the original post which is sometimes necessary as the in-bedded quote is not in-bedded in full.

Post preview is there
postpreview.PNG

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Try a Ctrl + F5 to refresh the page from the server rather than your cache

Reactions: 1 user

antman

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Another issue... formatting options in the wysiwig toolbar are greyed out - can't format, add images etc...