Site Updates | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Site Updates

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
I just got a strange one when quoting another poster.

Edit: Rectified itself. Previously looked like this:

KmHSbrt.jpg

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
I've added all Game Day 'Cover Presets' for when starting a thread they will look nicer... I've already set them up for our last 2 games.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Just noticed the "ignore" thread and sub-forum feature - great addition! now I never have to look at the "word association game" thread ever again

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
A new software update was applied this morning. Let me know of anything odd occurring.

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
I'm about to do a software update on the forum. This could go anywhere... stay tuned.

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
If it can go bad it will... the dev from the theme supplier saved the day. Maaaan I was about to spit it big time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Just noticed the new feature that allows you to highlight some text in a post and reply. It only quotes what you highlighted. Sexy stuff.

Reactions: 3 users

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
Just noticed the new feature that allows you to highlight some text in a post and reply. It only quotes what you highlighted. Sexy stuff.

Reckon that had been a feature for awhile now. I've used it prior to today.