Sky news | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sky news

Tommy H

Tiger Champion
Apr 5, 2014
So what do people think of this news organization? I'm not talking so much of what happened with their banning and then review by the government. More to do with the individual programming and content. Just my personal opinion but it's like watching Fox news from America. Right winged rubbish. And to top them off is Rita Panahi on Fridays. Ably supported by some pretty average people on their Outsiders program, Andrew Bolt and apparently their ace Paul Murray. Special mention goes to Chris Kenny. Just my opinion though. What do others think?

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Haven't seen Sky News but a bit of Fox News. Fox News is to news what WWE is to sport

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Legend
Apr 29, 2006
Speers and Jayes on Sky are excellent. The rest is vomit.

Siighly skewed view from me as I live abroad and only watch clips on Twitter.

On Fox, Shep Smith is good. The rest of Fox is awful.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Don't watch it, and certainly aren't about to start watching after just seeing a commercial that Peta Credlin is to have a regular program, she's a coat.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
sky news used to be decent and only shifted to the right in recent years. not as bad as fox news in the USA (yet), but that recent interview of the Neo Nazi was beyond ridiculous. I am glad heads rolled and sponsors left the station.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Haven't seen it, but if it has a right-wing agenda then it must be evil. So sayeth the Left.

Specsavers and Amex have withdrawn advertising that I know of. I'm sure there are more.

Tommy H

Tiger Champion
Apr 5, 2014
LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Haven't seen it, but if it has a right-wing agenda then it must be evil. So sayeth the Left.

I'm sure you would love watching Panahi on a Friday afternoon. Fool.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
sky news is to news what a current affair and today tonight are to current affairs.
i honestly cant think of any left wing comparison. the project maybe?

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Brodders17 said:
sky news is to news what a current affair and today tonight are to current affairs.
ACA hasn’t been “current affairs” for a very long time. It’s more A Consumer Affairs now and has been for a very long time.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Brodders17 said:

Is the project a current affairs show? Thought it was more light entertainment.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
MD Jazz said:
Is the project a current affairs show? Thought it was more light entertainment.

not sure, cant say ive seen much of it.
i just couldnt think of any trashy left wing comparison to a lot of what is on sky news.

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
As long as that old muppet Uncle Rupert is alive we will have the RWNJ shows.

Murray, Bolt, Credlin, Hadley ( special appreances) with his mate Gloria Jones better known as Gloryhole Alan.

What a bunch of beep beepers.