So no going back now! Any issues please use this form... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

So no going back now! Any issues please use this form...

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
is there a trick to successfuly using the search function? I was trying to find the SEN thread earlier by using this function, but no luck.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
is there a trick to successfuly using the search function? I was trying to find the SEN thread earlier by using this function, but no luck.
Some words aren’t “descriptive “ enough and SEN is one of them. Try and think of another key word, say “Russell” (as in Dwayne ) or Hutchinson or something related to SEN That’ll be in a SEN thread.

Reactions: 1 user

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
I'm a bit of a dodo when it comes to all the robot stuff on websites. ... logged on this morning
9 members on site and 571'guests'... some are classified as 'Robot'... mostly listed as 'guest'

Would love @Mr T. to provide a bit of insight if possible.
Alternatively, has Bucks put out a request for the great unwashed to keep track on our words of wisdom?

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Hi AOC,

robots are mainly 'search engine crawlers', could be some written to recon from our opposition :)

Guests - they have IP showing and you can check where they are viewing from, but in most cases, it could be members who are not logged in.

I try to look at this data from time to time, we often get spam registrations too which the software picks up - but can get through and that is why we ask members to report it.

Hope this helps.

T.

Reactions: 1 user