So no going back now! Any issues please use this form... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

So no going back now! Any issues please use this form...

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Ok, could be that in the migration the settings in the old forum for some areas were merged as they were no longer in a similar structure... is it easy to update in your profile settings?
Yeah. Easy to remove them in the settings

Last edited:
B

Bill James

Is it possible to view threads with the latest post at the top?

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Can I suggest to have the Latest Posts on the bottom of the FOOTBALL section? Just like the previous PRE showed and as mobiles show.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Hi Mr T. Firstly congrats on taking over. Hopefully it won't stress you out too much, especially after a Tiger's loss :).
Secondly, congrats on the changeover. I've used the form in your opening post to notify you about my username. My computer is playing up atm so I'm not sure if it sent properly. Just wanted to let you know here that I sent something in case you don't receive it.

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
I’ve been getting logged out randomly too.

I’ve enabled the SSL certificate which secures data in transit.

I’ve read somewhere not having the SSL is causing the log out.

Let me know if this is still happening.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Hey Mr T, I asked on another thread yesterday. Why can't I (we) see the icons above (italics, font size colour, emojis etc.) in IE as I'm currently using Chrome?

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
When l am in the draft prospects thread it won't let me reply. Says l don't have enough privileges

Is there something else l need to do?

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Hi Mr T, great new look, well done.

For some reason, my account has gone back to my original nickname. How do I change it back?

deedee

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 12, 2011
This one looks better, but the old one was much easier to keep track of what topic's had post's that you had not read. (the little "new" icon, I miss you)

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Just a thought that might help. How about the tag lines so many use on their posts be in a different colour. Yes, they are in smaller print but IMHO they tend to blend in with the main texts.